Morning

Jeremy's point of view

     I remember waking up at 6:30 to the sound of Aaron's heart. It's like hearing my heart again back when I was on heroine. So fast yet steady and rhythmic. I start to get up but when I see Aaron stirring I decide not to and just lay back down. I stay up for another hour listening to his heart race.
     After two hours Aaron finally wakes up and greets me with a big drowsy smile.

Aaron-"Morning."

Me-"Good morning, get a good nights rest?"

Aaron-"Yes, especially with you keeping me warm."

Me-"I'm glad you slept good cause your abs kept me up all night."

     We laugh about this and decide to get up and ready for the day.
--------------------------------------------
Aaron's point of view

We get around and make breakfast. I had no idea that Jeremy was such a great cook. He makes amazing omlets. Once we eat Jeremy has to leave. Why do I feel this way? Why am I falling for him? This is stupid. Maybe I should end it. Maybe I like the feeling of being loved. Uhh, I don't know what's going on with me.
I decide to get around for today and head over to James and Tyrone's house. I knock on the door and in a matter of a minute James answers the door.

James-"Hey, what's up?"

Me-"Nothing much, I'm just really bored."

James-"How about we go for a swim?"

Me-"Sounds nice."

James and I get changed and head out to the pool.

James-"Tyrone isn't here cause he had to work late at the club."

Me-"It's ok."

We have been in the pool for an hour now and Ivan comes walking through the patio door. Why is he here?
--------------------------------------------
Ivan's point of view

I walk out to the patio and see James in the pool with Aaron. Why the hell is he here?

Me-"Hey, I can come back if you want."

James-"No, no. We were just trying to pass the time. You can join us if you'd like?"

Me-"No, I'm fine. I'll text you later."

James-"Ok."
--------------------------------------------
Aaron's point of view

     Ivan leaves super fast, I wonder what he wanted? I decide to forget it and keep swimming.
After a few hours James's phone goes off, it's Tyrone.

James-"I'm gonna go take this."

Me-"K."

James has now been on the phone for 15 minutes and his facial expressions worry me. They are a mixture of anger, disappointment, and regret. I wonder what horrible news Tyrone had to say to get those expressions.
     I decide to ask but I'm too late because James comes running over.

James-"We need to leave!"

Me-"Why? What's wrong?"

James-"It's Tyrone, he got into a fight with someone at the club and is now in the hospital unconscious."

Me-"We better leave then."

     We run to the car still in our suits. Thank god James has extra shirts in the car from going shirtless at the club. We each grab one and start driving to the hospital.
     We arrive within 5 minutes of leaving the house and we run straight to the counter and ask for Tyrone. The nurse then escorts us (rather quite slowly) to Tyrone's room. We walk in and all I see is James collapse and start crying. Once I take a look at Tyrone I realise why James is crying so hard.
     Tyrone is laying in the hospital bed barely even breathing with bruises and cuts all over his face and body. I almost start crying when Jeremy comes running in behind us.

Jeremy-"I heard Tyrone was in the hospital and came as fast as I could. Holy shit, what happened?"

     Damn, Jeremy looks like he's about to cry his eyes out as well. I've never seen him so vulnerable before. Looking at him almost makes me tear up.

James-"He got into a fight with a guy at the club. He ended up beating the guys ass but his buddy started taking cheap shots at him."

     It's so hard to understand James but Jeremy seems to hear every word as clear as day.

Jeremy-"Shit! I knew I should've taken the extra hours. I could've stopped it."

Me-"You couldn't have known the fight was going to happen."

Jeremy-"I know, but at least he wouldn't be the one in the hospital bed."

     It's so hard to look at anyone in the room without wanting to cry. I just can't believe someone would get so pissed off that they'd want to beat someone to the point of them having to go to the hospital. It's ridiculous.

To be continued...