Job Oportunity

Aaron's point of view

I head up the stairs to the spare bedroom with my needle in hand. I walk into the room and wow, it looks amazing in here. I'm surrounded by painting among painting. I'm guessing from the signatures on them they were painted by Tyrone.
Wow, he's an amazing painter. I sit down on the bed and get my vein ready. As I'm about to put the needle in I hear the front door slam shut. I'm about to go see what happened when both James and Tyrone come up the stairs and into the room.

James-"Ivan left."

Me-"Why?"

Tyrone-"He was trying to inquire about you having to leave for a minute and started bringing up old drama between him and I."

James-"No big deal. He left right away. Just means more food for us."

Me-"Yay."

I get my dosage in and all three of us walk back down the stairs to eat lunch. As we eat lunch James brings up a topic.

James-"Do you have a job yet Aaron?"

Me-"No, not yet. Do you have anything in mind?"

James-"Yes, Tyrone and I have this strip club, very popular, and we'd like to know if you'd like a job as our bar tender."

Me-"I'd love to!"

James-"Great! You can come over tonight to get a feel of it and you'll start tomorrow."

Me-"Awesome, can't wait."

I spend another two hours just talking with James and Tyrone. They are really nice people.
I head home after the lunch and when I walk into my house I get bombarded by Trip. He's walking towards me yelling at me to get in the car because we are heading to rehab. All I do is walk towards my room and close the door in his face.
I can hear him yelling at me from the other side of the door so I turn on my music and blast it as loud as I can. Trip gives up after 30 minutes and I turn down my music.
It's about 6:00 now and I need to be heading out to the club. I decide it's time to get up and get ready. I get dressed and head out. Gratefully, Trip is already passed out on the couch.
I arrive at the strip club and damn, it looks like a gay strip club. Like legit, it is all pink with neon everywhere and men walking around in what appears to be thongs. Not complaining but most of the men have no asses to be able to pull off the garments.
After a few minutes of wandering around James sees me and calls me over to where the bar is.

James-"This is our current bar tender Jeremy. Jeremy, this is our new recruit Aaron."

Jeremy-"Nice to meet you."

Really?! He just had to be shirtless and wearing the tightest fucking jeans in the world didn't he? God fucking damnit he's really hot. He has such chiselled abs and a jawline that could cut hair. Great, now I Gotta work with a hot dude.

Me-"Nice to meet you too."

We shake hands and he gives me that look that all men give you when they are attracted to you. I get the chills because I'm kind of attracted to him as well. I guess we'll see what happens.

To be continued...