Stop...

Stop everything. Stop hoping around from guy to guy. Stop dreaming of this fantasy of love. Love isn't what you think it is... You go through life thinking soulmates exist and when you meet someone, you feel as if they're the one. You fall head over heels for them and in the end you fall off the edge...not fall...you get pushed. You get your heart broken by someone you thought was there for life. They cast you aside like you never really meant anything to them.
     You continue to look for the one but they're all the same. They love you for a split second and lose interest. Love isn't at first sight, because even your eyes can trick you. They make you see what your brain invisions love is...but it's not that. It's not easy, it's not gentle. It's violent, and tiring. It pulls you in with loving arms and once it has you it snaps your neck like it never cared.
     Everyone tells you that you'll find it eventually....eventually. That word has always stuck out to me, but how many heart breaks do you have to endure before eventually turns to now? No one knows. No one knows when they'll find their forever, and even when you find it you have to be strong and determined enough to keep it. Too many people nowadays give up at the sight of hardship. One little inconvenience and they run. Some people don't even give it a chance because they can't stop thinking about what if? What if something happens that I know I cant handle? They run...
     Stop running...stop hiding from what could be because you are afraid of what might happen. If you find someone that you believe you could fight for then fight. Fight for something that could make you happier than anything. Don't be afraid, don't run. Look those fears in the eyes and stand up for what you want. If you want something so badly that you'd give your life then you know you're in love. Being willing to die for the one you love is a feeling unto itself. Unlike anything.
     Moral of the story is don't rely on past experiences to tell you what you should do. Make your own decisions based on what's in front of you, what you know now. I know the past is a bitch and it makes sure you remember it but you can't dwell on it. Make a decision and stick with it. Don't add more factors and don't confuse yourself. Go with you gut and make the decision.

_______________________________________

     This chapter is a little shorter than the past few ones but I felt this went with the story and its also how I'm feeling as of right now. If you guys don't really like these styles of chapters then I'd be happy to no include them in the future. Enjoy!