Lunch Pt. 2

Aaron's point of view

     I walk into the house and I'm welcomed with big arms by James. His hugs could kill a man if he really wanted to.
As James escorts me to the patio Ivan decides to walk in, walking funny from our little talk before.

Ivan-"Hey."

James-"Nice to see you could join us. You're a bit late."

Ivan-"Sorry I had to deal with something."

James-"No problem, just glad you could make it."

Once James turns around and walks ahead of me Ivan gives me the angriest look in the world. I swear if looks could kill I would be dead in a matter of seconds. I guess that means I got my point across.
James is already outside standing next a guy who is barbecuing. I'm guessing it's Tyrone.

James-"Hey, Aaron, this is my fiancé Tyrone. Tyrone, this is our neighbour Aaron."

Tyrone-"Hey, nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you."

Me-"I hope all good things."

Tyrone-"Of course, you seem to be the perfect guy I hear. And I see has a great fashion sense."

Me-"Thank you, but I'm not that good at dressing up for events."

James-"Nonsense! You look amazing!"

Me-"Thank you."

Ivan is over near the pool on his phone. No doubt texting a booty call for tonight or maybe for after the lunch.

James-"Ivan! Get off that god damn phone. You're always glued to that thing."

Ivan-"Sorry, but I'm talking to my co-manger of the club about a situation that happened last night after you guys left."

James-"What happened?!"

Ivan-"Some guy came barging in looking for a guy. Apparently he had beef with him."

Tyrone-"That sucks, do you think he'll come back tonight looking for him?"

Ivan-"No, I don't believe he will. He is banned from ever entering the club."

Me-"Do you have any idea who he was looking for?"

Ivan-"He said a name but we are keeping it classified as to not worry anyone."

Me-"You would tell the guy though, right?"

Ivan-"I've been waiting to talk to him in private, but haven't been able to contact him."

James-"That sucks, do you think he knows?"

Ivan-"No, I don't believe so."

Tyrone-"How about we forget about this for now and chow down on my home made burgers."

James-"Sounds amazing babe."

James walks over to Tyrone and kisses him. God, how much I wish to have that love. They really are the perfect couple.
They both carry over the burgers along with other foods. Many are salads and healthy stuff. No really one for greens but there seem to be a lot of them. Might as well give them a try.

James-"Babe, the food is amazing. See, even with a broken arm you still make some bomb ass burgers."

Tyrone-"Thanks honey, but I couldn't have made them without a little of your help. I still can't really pick up stuff with my right hand."

James-"Ok, but that was the only thing I helped with."

My alarm starts going off and I hurry to shut it off. I'm so embarrassed that I can't even find where the button is to turn it off.

James-"You can step inside and go to the spare room to get it in if you want."

Me-"Thank you so much James. I'll be right back."

I quickly go inside and head to the spare bedroom.
--------------------------------------------
Ivan's point of view

I wonder what that was.

Me-"What was that all about?"

James-"Nothing, he just needed to do something."

Me-"I understood that but what did he need to do?"

Tyrone-"It's none of your business Ivan."

Me-"Oh come on, how come Tyrone gets to know and I can't even know."

James-"He doesn't know. He understands that it's not something that Aaron wants to let us know about."

Me-"Fine, but I intend to ask when he gets back."

Tyrone-"Why do you always want to be in other people's businesses?"

Me-"Me?! In people's businesses?! Who was all over the whole issue when Lydia and Angelina were having problems?! Not me!"

Tyrone-"I was the one helping them figure stuff out!"

Me-"Clearly we both have different perspectives on the situation! I heard them say that you were pushing them to tell you ALL the god damn issues. What do you Gotta say about that?!"

James-"Ivan! I will not stand for you attacking my fiancé!! Get your ass out of my house!!"

Me-"Fine!"

I stomp out of the house and slam the door behind me. Why the hell do I get yelled at for it. All I asked was why Aaron had to leave to go do "something." Of course I get yelled at.

To be continued...