(32) Scarred

Next Chapter!! Yay!! *Waves hands in the air*

Read and enjoy and dont forget to

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Thankyou all n.n 

Daisy xx

____________________________________________________________________________

(Circe's P.O.V)

It's funny how perfect can be upended so quickly. 

A massive screeching roar split through the air followed by a gigantic jolt to the side of the ship that tipped my world sideways. I was too surprised to scream when the movement made me fly off the piano seat and onto the floor. The roar came again and Lacy shrieked loudly, Cobalt had pushed her behind him onto my bed and was holding his hand out to me. 

"Circe! Come over here!"

Attempting to stand, I gripped the side of the piano, leaning against it heavily. There was a splintering crunching sound and I watched in horror as the side of the wall closest to the rear of the ship caved in slightly. 

"CIRCE!" Cobalts voice demanded my attention but I couldn't look away from the wooden wall that was slowly being destroyed by whatever was on the other side of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him trying to get Lacy to let go of him so he could come to me but she was close to hysterical, tears streaming down her face and ruining the make-up I had so carefully applied. 

It all seemed laughable now, that we had been happy and playing dress ups no more than five minutes ago, it was like some kind of sick joke.

There was another ear splitting roar and Lacy screamed again as a massive clawed foot gorged a gigantic hole in the side of the wall, the wood giving way under the weight like it was made of cardboard. 

Cobalt was yelling at me again but there was so much noise that I couldn't make out what he was saying and I fell to the floor again as the ship jolted sharply, tipping down towards where the scaly foot was poking through the wall. Realizing what was happening, I scrabbled desperately around for anything that would stop me from sliding towards those deadly claws. 

I managed to hook onto one of the piano legs and in a daze, reminding myself to thank Obsidian for screwing it into the floor. There was a sudden crash, but it was towards the front of the ship this time and when the door to my room was wrenched off its hinges and flung aside like it weighed nothing, revealing the furious person standing in the doorway I almost cried with relief.

So great was his fury that it almost seemed to create a distinguishable aura  around his body. Although I had never been so happy to see him before in my life, I was also slightly scared of this towering figure that was radiating darkness and anger from his every pore, his eyes burning as golden as an angels halo, even though at this moment he was anything but holy. 

His sword was drawn by his side and when I noticed that it already had what looked like blood dripping from the blade, my fear spiked and my breath caught in my throat momentarily.

For a moment he paused, taking in Cobalt struggling with Lacy, the caved in wall, the giant clawed foot that was tilting the entire ship and when he turned to face me I gasped at the sight of the jagged bloody line that cut straight down the right side of his face, tears involuntarily springing to my eyes when I realized that only one bright golden eye was staring back at me.