(17) Hungry Kisses

Here is the next Chapter! I really enjoyed writing this one, there are quite a few changes in the point of view but hopefully you guys wont mind :D Lots of Obsidian and Circe as requested soooooo ENJOY!!

COMMENT

FAN
400 VOTES BEFORE UPLOAD

Picture of Cobalt over to the side ---------------> Yummy ;)

Thankyou very much for reading,

Daisy x 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Obsidians P.O.V)

I can honestly say that I though we were going to make it. I won't lie, I was worried, but as I hurried through the crowds with my precious bundle I was still confident. People parted out of my way like the red sea. They didn't even have to look to know who it was. 

I remember looking down at her fleetingly and thinking how beautiful she looked, even in this state, with those unexplainable tears pouring down her face and into her blonde hair. Her eyes were large and glassy, staring straight ahead although I knew that she certainly wasn't seeing anything on this world right now. 

I had clenched my arms tighter around her and walked a little faster. The ship was in sight now, I could see the crew members loading our supplies onto the deck where they were being carefully stacked away and strapped down. Hobbs had spied me from the gang plank. He had raised his hand to wave but the gesture stopped halfway when he saw Circe in my arms. He frowned, looking at me before swiftly making his way over to us. 

And thats when it happened.

(Circe's P.O.V)

The exact moment that the numbness broke was the exact second I lost all hold on my control. 

Pain shot up through my legs and an unearthly noise echoed around me, a high piercing note that rang like a bell. It took me a while to realize that the scream was coming from my own mouth. I felt my back arch dramatically and a stinging pain shot through my gums as the bones in my legs snapped and cracked making me scream out in fresh agony. 

Hands were clutching at me, grabbing at my thrashing limbs, trying to keep me still. "No, no ..."

"Circe! CIRCE!"

"Obsidian, pass her to me, we have to get her on the ship quickly, everyone is staring, hurry!"

I felt myself being handed to another's arms and my arms and legs were locked tightly to my sides, preventing any movement. My head was dizzy, I still couldn't see properly, it was as though the air was stinging at my eyes and making the water run down faster. I gasped and shook my head, trying to orientate myself. I was jiggling around, someone was running and then my thigh bone snapped. 

My neck arched back in a silent scream of pain, who was doing this to me? Who was hurting me like this? Some-one was hurting me ...

The sudden need to defend myself churned in my belly and rose up my throat, coming out as a screeching snarl that found its way through my elongated teeth. I threw my head back and sunk my canines into an arm.