(22) Beautiful Sight

Sorry for the wait guys! Here is the next Chapter :) 

Dedication is to XxEdgeOfGloryxX and her HILARIOUSLY FUNNY STORY "Casey & The Nova Boys" It's one of my favorite stories at the moment but unfortunately she hasn't uploaded for a while so I need y'all to go over there and get her motivated! It's fantastically funny, well written and I got stomach cramps from laughing so hard! If you're looking for something new and refreshing go and check it out ^_________^

 Aiming for around 430 VOTES TILL NEXT UPLOAD :)
SO PRESS THE BUTTON ;) 

Thanks guys!!!

Daisy xx

P.S Some more banners over to the side :3 XX

______________________________________________________________________________

I sat on the railing on the bow of the ship, looking out to sea. The sun had sunk down low on the horizon and now we were just waiting for Obsidian's order before Hobbs and I would venture out into the curious ocean and explore the white mass that stretched endlessly on either side of the sea surrounding us. 

I squinted and tried to figure out how long it would take us to get there, the whiteness was quite some distance away, we had stopped well clear of it so there would be room to maneuver if we found that we could not pass through it.

I looked up at the pink and purple sky, noticing that the moon had already made an appearance, the bloated crystal white orb suspended high in the sky. A small light winked to the left as the first star appeared and instantly I found myself shutting my eyes.

Star light, star bright,

First star I see tonight,

I wish I may, I wish I might,

Let my wish come true tonight, I thought, singing the verse softly in my mind.

I wish that-

"Circe?"

My head shot up, my eyes flying open as I looked around before smiling gently at the approaching Cobalt.

"Hello." I said as he drew up beside me, leaning his elbows on the railing I was sitting on. He as so tall that his head was still level with mine which meant that I was able to hold his grey eyed gaze perfectly as he studied me.

"Hello yourself." He murmured before gesturing to the ocean. "Beautiful night for a swim." He remarked, grinning slightly.

I smiled back, pointing out the moon. "I was worried that we weren't going to have enough light to be able to see where we were going but it seems that that won't be a problem now."

He nodded and we lapsed into silence as we both watched the last rays of sun sink below the horizon, the golden light shooting up into the sky a final time before disappearing completely and turning the sky into a dusky pink that faded to lavender. I found myself fiddling with the hem of my billowing white shirt that was actually one of Cobalts ones. I had grown used to wearing mens clothes and was starting to see why Lacy preferred them. It was a great relief not to feel so restricted all of the time and to actually be able to join in with activities instead of sitting to the side, fluttering a fan, was wonderful.

Cobalt looked over his shoulder towards the ships wheel and I followed his gaze to see Obsidian standing staunch beside the railing on the top deck of the ship.