(12) Dark and Light

PLEASE READ

Thankyou for all of the votes I recieved on the last Chapter!! I know this one is a little late (as usual) but I wanted to make sure it was good :D 

Cant believe I have come this far, I honestly never thought I would, THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THE FANS THAT HAVE STUCK WITH ME!!

Dedicated to IridescentStarlight for choosing me to star in her first edition of the new Wattpad magazine LUNA. It's honestly a great read guys, she has some awesome stories reccomended there, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE HER YOUR VOTE, I think this will be a great mag :D

500 VOTES

COMMENT

FAN

For all those Obsidian fans out there, enjoy ;)

Daisy xx

___________________________________________________________________________

(Obsidian's P.O.V) 

I was furious.

I couldn't bear to be in the same room as that creature any longer so I had stormed out of the room leaving Hobbs to tell the story of the Pendants while I crashed my way up to the deck. As soon as I flung open the doors that lead onto the deck, the whole ship fell silent, my crew members staring at me warily.

I gritted my teeth. How dare they.

"GET BACK TO WORK YA BUNCH OF SCURVY DOGS AND DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU SLACKIN' OFF AGAIN OR YOU CAN WALK THE BLOODY PLANK!" I yelled, my face turning red as I pointed my sword at the thin plank of wood sticking out over the side of the ship. 

Averting their eyes they all hurried to get back to what they were doing and for some reason this infuriated me even more. 

How could such a weak minded girl get the better of me without even trying, yet a whole ship-full of fully grown men lacked the guts to even say a word against me?

 My hands clenched into fists, remembering the feel of her skin, soft as silk against my calloused hands and her lips, so full and so so tempting. Feelings that I had never felt before rose inside me at the sight of her face, the need to protect, the need to love, the need to hold her and never let go . . .

A growl rumbled through my chest as I rubbed a hand over my eyes. I refused to believe that any of these feelings were real, it had to be the lingering effects of the contact with the Siren side of her. 

Yes, yes that has to be it, I convinced myself. I wouldn't be feeling like this otherwise would I? She is nothing but a pampered Princess, her confidence is false, she is merely bluffing her way through this. She is pathetic.

But what about her Siren side? An arrogant voice whispered in the back of my mind. Are you sure it was her making you feel like that? And the way she defied you, the way she used you, you liked that didn't you?

My brow crumpled as I rolled that idea around in my mind. True I did like that side of her, that wild untamed part of her that no-one, not even my stupid Brother could handle. But I could handle it, this I was sure. I could handle her. We were alike in that way, we both had dark sides. Mine was just closer to the surface than hers. But I could change that, I could make her mine, I could show her that the darkness was just as welcoming as the light.