(24) Indifference

Sorry guys its short and not edited but I wanted to get something up for you all!! Most of you are probably going to hate me for doing this heehee! n.n 

400 VOTES!!
Thanks to all of those who voted on the last Chapter, you guys got to 430 so quickly it was just wow!! I really appreciate it, like ALOT so thankyou!!

Upload soon hopefully,
Daisy xx

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Obsidian's P.O.V)

When I awoke, the first thing I listened for was the disturbance. But there was nothing. Nothing but silence. My breathing was even, my legs were tangled in the sheets and I can't have been asleep for too long as the room was still dark with night. 

Her blonde head was tucked neatly into the crook between my shoulder and my neck, one delicate hand resting on my broad chest, her fingers splayed apart. Her body lay pressed up against my own and she moved in her sleep, inching closer to me. 

I sighed and gently untangled myself from her, being careful not to let her wake, and sat up, running a hand through my hair. She mumbled in her sleep and I turned to look at her, smiling when I saw that her little face was scrunched into a frown as she huddled closer to the warm spot I had left behind. 

Moving so that my elbows rested on either side, I hovered my body overtop of hers, being careful not to put too much of my weight on her. Gently I smoothed out the crease between her brows with one finger, before replacing my touch with a kiss. She smiled slightly and, unable to resist, I bent my head to press my lips to hers before moving to nuzzle my nose along her jaw, inhaling her sweet scent. She let out a small sigh of contentment as I moved my lips to her forehead, placing a kiss there and then pulling back to look at her, taking in the way that the delicate white of her night gown made her skin look like cream and her hair the color of honey. 

So beautiful.

"Bones."

I growled softly, gritting my teeth as I pulled away from her.

Hobbs stood in the doorway to her room, pity etched into every line on his face. 

I didn't want his pity anymore, I didn't want anyones pity. I never did in the first place.

He jerked his head out of the door. "Come back ta ya room boy. We need ta talk."

"Can't you see that I'm busy?" I hissed, furious that he had interrupted me and unwilling to discuss what I knew he wanted to talk about.

"If ya know what be good fer ya, you'll come righ' now." He said darkly.

I scowled deeply at him but reluctantly dragged myself away from the bed, away from Circe, and followed him down the hallway, shutting the mermaid door tightly behind me. 

Crossing my arms over my chest, I leaned back against said door, regarding him angrily. "What is it."

Hobbs sighed, running a hand through his hair and looking awkward. "Look, ya know that I don't want ta have ta do this--"

"Then don't," I snarled. "let me have her, I can make. Her. Happy." The last word left on a snarl through my clenched teeth and realizing the contradiction between my words and my tone I let out a bitter laugh, turning around to kick at the wall angrily.