Chapter Six | Bottle of Rum

Hi lovely fans and first time readers,

This chapter is has been fully edited as of the 30th April 2021. Thank-you for your understanding, and I apologize for any inconsistencies moving forward. I hope you continue to enjoy APK :)

Also, I am leaving the small, original Authors Note below - because these two fans still deserve their shoutout <3 Thankyou for your support @bhtwizzler and @RoxyRose

(Original AN: My first EVER banner has been designed by bhtwizzler and i LOVE IT so this chapter is dedicated to her :) Also special shout-out to RoxyRose who set me the challenge of using kick ass Pirate swear words without making my characters sound like poofs )

Thankyou for your continued support,
Love Always,
Daisy x

____________________________

Chapter Six | Bottle of Rum

*

'You are being
presented with
two choices.
Evolve
or
R e p e a t.'

-unknown

*

CIRCE

"How is she?"

"Fine, no thanks to you."

"Nobody said you had to come to the party, Hobbs and myself would have managed perfectly fine-

"Don't be ridiculous, you were drunk before we even made it in the door" the deep tone turned scathing. "If I hadn't come along to keep an eye on your son of a biscuit eating ass, I wouldn't have been able to step in for you and we wouldn't have this girl."

There was a pause and then the same voice continued.

"Which by the way, you still need to explain to me WHY exactly we kidnapped this girl from her Father in the middle of her birthday celebrations. Not that I'm one to judge exactly, but don't you usually go for the more experienced types? And if she's stuck on our ship, I hardly think she's going to be a one night fling, unless you plan on tossing her overboard when you done, which is harsh Bones, even for you."

"Are you quite finished?" The first voice spoke again, the tone arrogant.

"No I'm not 'quite finished' you insolent dog! Where the fuck is she supposed to sleep? Did you even realize she is the only woman on a ship full of superstitious Pirates?!"

"Well she can sleep in your bed then!"

"She's not sleeping in my bed!" The second voice hissed in annoyance, "Why can't she sleep in yours!"

"Because I'm not the one who is so worried about her! And anyway," the first voice became smug, "I'm the Captain."

"Don't you pull out that 'I'm the bloody Captain' excuse on me! Your the one that kidnapped her! You take responsibility. "

"Well your the one that made her faint!"

The second voice was outraged. "That was YOUR fault, don't try to blame it on me! YOU stressed her out so much, you and your blasted wild rantings! If you can't learn to control yourself then so help me I will-

"You'll do what exactly little brother?" There was a derisive snort, "You and I both know you are incapable of following through on that threat. Tell me I'm wrong. And while we are speaking of threats, you had better remember who you are talking to. We may be related, but I am still the Captain on this ship. What I say, goes. Understood?"