Part 6

- Recap -

"No problem. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?" he asked poppin his head out the bathroom door.

"Sure!" I said.

I left his room excited for the date..I mean dinner I wish it was a date!

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

Since Drake & I are going out to dinner tonight I think I should go to the mall and buy something. Good thing I saved up some money while I was with Andre. So I got up out of Drake's bed and went into my bathroom. I took a shower and did whatever else I needed to do. I got dressed in some sweats since I wasn't trying to look good.

"Hey," Drake said opening the door to my room.

"Come in," I said

"You need the keys to my car?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said taking them out of his hands.

"I'm going to the studio if you need anything," he said walking out.

I grabbed my purse and went outside to his car.

***

I finally got to the mall. I had a hard time getting here because I'm not use to driving. Andre always drove. I need to just forget about him.

I went inside the mall and went into forever 21 to see what they had. I was looking through dresses when I heard someone call my name.

"JASMINE!" someone said.

I turned around to see a red - headed girl. I stood looking at her confused when she walked over.

"You don't remember me?" she asked.

"Um... no," I said.

"It's me! Briana," Briana said.

I thought back....Oh That's Briana from college.

"Oh!! Now I remember!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I can't believe you forgot me," she said hitting my arm when we stopped hugging.

"Sorry. I just been busy lately," I said.

"Oh ok. What are you looking for?" she said pointing at the dress rack.

"Oh just a dress for a date," I said.

"Ooo! Let me help," she said picking up several dresses.

***

20 dresses and 15 heels later.

"Girl you look faboulous!" Briana said jumping up and down.

"Thank you!" I said twirling around in the dress.

"Who are you going on a date with?" she asked.

"Drake," I said like I didn't know who he was.

"The rapper?' she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Her eyes popped out of her head. "I love him!" she started jumping up and down. I can tell she's fangirls a lot over him.

I payed for my dress. Then Briana and I exchanged numbers and I left.

***

When I got home Drake was still gone. So since I only had 2 hours to get ready I went to get ready. I took another shower mostly to wash my hair with my Strawberry conditioner. Then I put on my dress and shoes. I put on my makeup. Which was just eyeliner and a little blush. I straightened my hair also. I heard a knock at the door and went downstairs to answer it. It was Drake. I wondered why he knocked but when I opened the door he was in a all black suit. When he saw me his jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful," he said taking my hand.

_______________________________________

Vote + Comment + Follow me!