Part 2

- Recap -

He hits me so much. I'm tired of it! I decided now was the time to escape. So I ran as fast as I could out of his house. I was running so fast, I didn't know where to go so I just ran up and down the streets. I heard someone's horn go off. Then I fell. All I could see was darkness.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

"Where am I?" I asked.

Everything was dark. The last thing I remember is hearing a horn. I think I got hit by a car. I wanted to wake up, Something wasn't letting me though

"Jasmine," someone said.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's mama silly," she said with a giggle.

"Mama! Where are you? I can't see you," I said walking around in the darkness.

"Do you want to wake up or not?" she asked getting impatient.

"Yes. I do but I miss you a lot," I said.

"I miss you too honey. You have to close your eyes and count to three," she said back.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too sweety," She said.

I closed my eyes and said "1...2....3."

***

When I woke up I heard music. It was a nice song. Someone was singing "Just Hold On Were Going Home".

"She's awake!" Someone yelled.

"Damn , she's beautiful!" Another voice said.

I blush and I sat up on a couch. I was in a studio. My dad use to always take me to studios all the time.

Drake's POV

She finally woke up! She was so beautiful but she had marks all over her. I'm gonna ask her about them.

"What happened?" I asked looking at her arm and legs.

"Nothing," She stuttered.

I could tell she was lying but I didn't want to pressure her into telling me.

"What's your name?" Ryan asked.

"I'm Jasmine," She said.

"Well I'm Drake , this is Chubbs , and this is Ryan." I said pointing to them.

"Nice to meet you all," She said before getting up.

"Wait," I said not wanting her to leave.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked.

"Sure," She said with a smile.

We walked out side and got into my lamborghini.

"Nice car," She said.

"Thanks," I said.

We pulled off. After she gave me her address It took us 15 minutes to get there.

"Thank you!" She said hugging me.

I hugged her back.

"If you need anything give me a call," I said slipping her my number.

"I will," She said with a beautiful smile.

I watched her walk up to her door. I mostly looked at her butt it was nice for her size. She opened the door and a man grabbed her up while glaring at me. I wonder what that was about. I pulled off. I couldn't get my mind off of Jasmine.

---------------------------------------------------

Vote + Comment + Follow me for more.

Thank you (: