Part 26

- recap -

I hung up and sat down on a bench nearby. I hope nothing happened to the baby if something did happen it would be all my fault. I'm the one who let it all happen this way. I started crying knowing it was my fault everything happened and then everything went black...

- reality -

Drake's POV

I pulled up at the address Jasmine gave me and jumped out of the car.

I couldn't find her so I looked around the street. I saw a bench not to far from here maybe she got tired and went to sit down. I ran over to the bench and saw that she had passed out. She was laying in a puddle of blood.

I ran over to her and picked her up. then I ran all the way back to the car. Ryan and Chubbs were waiting for me.

I hopped in the backseat.

"To the hospital now!" I yelled holding Jasmine's body in my arms.

Her eyes were still open and she would blink once in a while.

Ryan speeded off to the hospital.

"Baby stay with me," I said rubbing her cheek.

"You can't die on me now," I cried out.

she blinked a few more times.

I knew she was listening to every word.

"I love you so much," I said kissing her forehead.

***

We finally made it to the hospital. I carried Jasmine out the car and into the hospital with Chubbs and Ryan.

"We need help!!" I yelled at some doctors.

"Somebody help us!" Ryan shouted getting the attention of some of the doctors.

4 people came up to us with a gurney. I sat Jasmine down on the gurney and they wheeled her away. I followed them to the room she was staying in.

"Sorry sir but you're gonna have to wait outside the room till we're done," the doctor said shoving me out the door and closing it.

I didn't want to leave her but I have no other choice. So I head back to the waiting area. I sat next to Ryan with my heads in my hands.

"Drake don't worry. She's gonna be okay," Chubbs said patting me on the back.

"Last time I knew she was gonna be ok , this time I'm not so sure," I replied.

I hope Jasmine and the baby are ok. I don't know what I would do if I lost them.

***

4 hours later.

"I have been here since 9 pm and they still haven't told me nothing!" I yelled at the lady at the front desk.

"Calm down sir. We will tell you when we have info on your girl!" she yelled going back to her phone conversation.

I pounded my fist on the desk and then walked away.

They haven't told me anything. I have been asking the woman at the front desk but she kept on shooing me away.

Ryan and Chubbs left a while ago.

"Family of Jasmine Roman?" the doctor said.

"Me," I said standing up and walking over to him.

"I wanted to inform you that Jasmine is fine," he said.

I sighed out of relief.

"What about the baby?" I asked.

"Jasmine almost had a miscarriage. She lost a lot of blood but the baby is doing just fine," the doctor said

When I heard this my smile was huge.

"Thank you!" I said.

"But due to the loss of blood your baby might have problems developing so we need her to stay off her feet for a while," the doctor said walking away.

I nodded. I didn't really care I was just so happy she was ok. I felt like I was given a second chance.

___________________________________________

What do you guys think? Comment please.

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.