Part 23

- Recap -

"My mom and Briana are taking her out for a while , I'm gonna go over to the house and decorate it. I'm gonna fly some of her friends and family down here it's gonna be a nice get together," I said before hopping in the front seat.

I drove off.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

"I'm so tired," I complained walking with Sandi and Briana.

"We won't be going home yet. We have to buy you a birthday outfit," Sandi replied leading me into the mall.

"Oo let's go to Body Central I love their clothes!" Briana exclaimed walking towards the store.

I wobbled behind them. My stomach is getting pretty big.

"I might not be able to wear any of their stuff," I said trying to walk away.

"Come on we will find you something!" Briana snapped snatching my arm.

I can already tell we're  gonna be here for a while.

***

20 dresses and 10 pair of shoes later.

"I like this outfit!" I said twirling around in a hot pink dress with sparkly heels.

"You look very beautiful!" Sandi said grabbing my hand.

"You look amazing! I know Dr- um I mean," Briana said.

"What?" I asked turning around to face her.

"Oh nothing," she said.

"Oh I thought you were about to say Drake," I said.

"Let's go pay for the outfit," Sandi said changing the subject.

"Ok," Briana & I said following her to the cash register.

***

"That will be $250," the person at the cashier said.

Sandi got out her wallet and I grabbed her hand.

"I'll pay for the stuff," I said opening my purse.

"No I'm paying its your birthday and you're my future daughter in law," she said handing the man the money.

I smiled when she said that.

"Thank you," I said even though I hated when people paid for my stuff.

"Your welcome sweetie. Come on let's get you home," Sandi said.

Briana & I followed her out of the mall and drove home.

***

I already had on my outfit because Sandi told me to put it on.

"Jasmine can you open the door for me? I gotta grab something out the car," Sandi explained going back to the car.

Briana has been really quiet. She has been on her phone all day.

I unlocked the door and all the lights were off. I leaned over to turn on the light.

When I turned on the lights. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE!" everyone screamed.

I was so surprised I almost had a heart attack. I jumped and smiled once I saw Drake come up to me.

"Happy birthday baby," he whispered in my ear before kissing me and rubbing my belly.

I recieved hugs from some college friends, my family (other than my dad) , and from some celebrities that I've met since being with Drake.

***

"Open my gift," Briana said handing me a box.

"Ok but it better not be what I think it is," I replied eyeing her.

"It's not you're way to big for that now," she said looking at my belly.

I opened the box and it was filled with lingerie.

I looked at Briana and she winked and walked away.

"I think you'll look good in this one," Drake said holding up a red set which had no back.

I snatched it from his hands "I won't be able to wear this for a long time. Anyways I'm thirsty I'll be right back," I said walking into the kitchen.

Drake's POV

Jasmine had the hugest smile on her face when everyone yelled happy birthday to her. I love making her happy. I was surprised to see how big she was.

While I waited for her to come back I chatted with some of our guest. Briana helped me with inviting people. I wanted to get close to some of Jasmine's family members so I was mostly talking to them.

***

It has been 30 minutes and Jasmine still isn't back.

"What's wrong sweetie?" My mom said walking over.

"Nothing I'm just waiting for Jasmine to come back," I said sitting down on a chair.

"I'll go get her maybe she had a accident," she answered.

My face looked panic when she said that.

"Not like that. She has been peeing everywhere," she said walking away.

I chuckled a little and started talking to Ryan.

"So are you gonna do it?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah I want to ask her tonight," I said.

My mom came back over to me.

"Baby," she said slowly.

"Yes? Is jasmine back there?" I asked standing up.

"No...I went into the kitchen and the window was opened. Someone took her!" my mom cried out.

"WHAT??" I yelled running into the kitchen.

I looked around and she was no where to be seen. I looked at the floor and seen a one of her heels on the floor.

"Not again!!" I yelled out in rage.

I was suppose to propose to her tonight. Look like there has been a change of plans.

_______________________________________

Comment.Vote.Follow me for more.