Part 16

- Recap -

I stopped reading once I read that she had a baby. She was having a baby with some other man and not my brother! She's such a whore.

If my brother was here he would have beaten her to death. Since I have some feelings for her I'll just need to make that baby disappear forever.

Operation: Kill That Baby

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

"You get to leave today Mrs.Graham," the doctor said while giving me a shot.

Drake had some buisness to do but he's coming back to pick me up.

"Finally! I can't wait to get back home to my own big bed," I said smiling just by thinking about it.

The doctor laughed and then handed me some papers.

"Sign these and bring them to the front," the doctor said.

"Where's Briana's room?" I asked.

"Her room is next to yours since you both came in at the same time," the doctor replied before leaving the room.

I got up and changed into the clothes Drake brought me. I then went next door to Briana's room. She was asleep.

I went over to her and laid next to her in the hospital bed.

"Briana wake up!" I said shaking her arm.

She didn't move.

"Briana wake up!" I yelled in her ear.

Briana's eyes opened and she slapped me.

"Bitch don't be yelling in my fucking ear like that! You could've made me go deaf," she said getting up.

"Sorry," I said while laughing.

"Are you leaving today?" she asked.

"Yeah are you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Guess who I saw yesterday," she said.

"Who?" I asked.

"I was thirsty and wanted to go to the water fountain so I walked down the hall and saw Will walking over to your room I hid behind the water fountain," she said.

"What did he want?" I asked.

"When I looked in your room I heard him talking about a baby," she said.

"Oh noo! He's gonna hurt my baby!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

"Calm down girl he ain't gonna do shit," she said hugging me.

The door to the hospital opened and in walked Drake with Chubbs and Ryan.

"The doctor told me y'all..." Drake started to say before he ran over to me. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Will is gonna try to hurt the baby," I said holding his hand.

"Over my dead body!" he yelled jumping up.

"Maybe we should send her to Toronto to your mother's house. She will be safe there," Ryan said.

"Good idea," Chubbs said.

"Baby do you want to go meet my mother?" Drake asked.

"What if he follows me?" I asked.

I didn't really want Drake's mom to get hurt.

"I'm gonna make sure he doesn't follow us," Drake said pulling out his phone to call his mom.

***

Everything's settled now. I will be going to stay with Drake's mother in Toronto while he stays and finish up some things. Tonight I will be staying at Briana's and tomorrow morning I will be flying to Toronto.

__________________________________________________

Do you think Will will find out about their plan?

What do you guys think?

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more