Part 19

- Recap -

"Jasmine," I said getting out too.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Everything's fine," she replied back.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said kissing Drake on the lips.

"I'm gonna miss you more," he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Stop with all that lovey dovey shit," Briana said grabbing her bags.

Drake laughed. "How long will you be here?" I asked.

"Only for a month then I'll come to Toronto," he said letting go of my waist.

"It's time for us to leave," Briana said walking over to the plane.

"Well I guess this is good bye," I said grabbing my bags.

"Bye Jasmine," he said kissing me one more time.

I walked up the plane steps and when I got to the top I looked back. He was staring at me. I blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch. Then I headed onto the plane.

Since it was a private plane Briana and I were all alone.We sat in the very front of the plane side by side.

"Took you long enough," Briana said sitting down in her seat.

"Stop being jealous Briana," I replied sitting down in a seat.

She laughed. "Me? Jealous? PLEASE!" she said between laughs.

"Don't worry while we're in Toronto I'll help you find a man," I said.

***

2 more hours until we are officially in Toronto. I need to practice how I'm gonna greet Drake's mom. I just can't come up in her house without getting to know her. I looked over and seen Briana sleeping and snoring really loud. She always was a noisy sleeper.

I heard a loud noise in the back of the airplane. Who could be back there? Briana , the pilots , and I are the only one on here. I heard another loud bump so I decided to go check it out. I wasn't gonna go by myself so I decided to wake Briana up.

"Briana," I said walking over to her seat.

she moved a little but didn't wake up.

"Briana!" I yelled quietly.

She woke up.

"What the hell do you want?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"I heard a noise in the back and I wanted us to go check it out," I said standing up.

"Girl it's probably just a bird or something," she said.

"Trust me it wasn't a bird," I said grabbing her hands and pulling her up.

"Ok, Ok come on," she said walking to the back.

We walked to the back and search every closet , and every capartment.

"See no one's here," she said about to walk back.

I grabbed her arm. "We didn't check that room," I said pointing to the very last room.

She grabbed my hand and we walked in the room together. I felt on the side of the wall for a lightswich. When I found it I flicked it on

When the lights came on we both screamed.

There stood the last person we wanted to see.

_____________________________________________

Who do you think it was?

Comment.Vote.Follow me for more.