Part 5

- Recap -

What the hell is wrong with me? I have this feeling in my heart but I don't know what it is. I have never ever felt this way.

"Drake are you alright?" Jasmine asked giggling.

"I'm good," I lied.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

Setting: Drake's House.

"Goodnight!" Drake said turning my light off and closing the door.

After Drake's friends left I decided to go to sleep. I was really drunk and Drake had to carry me to bed. Not like I didn't mind. I loved him carrying me. I fell asleep.

"Jasmine." Someone said shaking me.

I woke up and saw Andre. He was standing over me. He was only in a wife beater and his underwears.

"What do you want?" I asked getting scared.

"I want you," he said taking off my shorts and panties.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted.

He stuck himself inside of me.

"You will always be mines," he said kissing all over me.

***

"JASMINE! JASMINE! JASMINE!" I woke up to the sound of Drake screaming my name.

I was sweating so much and I was screaming when I woke up.

"Jasmine are you alright?" he asked.

"I just had a horrible nightmare," I said sitting up. Drake was now sitting on my bed.

"About what?" he asked.

"I was dreaming about Andre. I'm afraid he is gonna find me," I said.

"Don't worry. As long as your with me nothing will happen to you," he said.

I nodded my head. "Ok."

"You wanna sleep in my room so I can keep you safe?" He asked seeing that I'm still scared.

"Yeah," I said. He held out his arms and carried me to his room. He put me in his bed then he turned off the light. He fell asleep but I was still up until dawn.

***

I woke up and stretched my arms.

"Good Morning," Drake said. He was laying next to me. Staring at me.

"Goodmorning. Were you staring at me?" I asked.

"No!" he said getting up and walking to his bathroom.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in here last night," I said.

"No problem. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?" he asked poppin his head out the bathroom door.

"Sure!" I said.

I left his room excited for the date..I mean dinner I wish it was a date!

_________________________________________

Vote + Comment + Follow me for more.