Part 7 - Part 1

- Recap -

I heard a knock at the door and went downstairs to answer it. It was Drake. I wondered why he knocked but when I opened the door he was in a all black suit. When he saw me his jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful," he said taking my hand.

- Reality -

Drake's POV

I have arrived at the house to pick up Jasmine. I hope she's ready or we're gonna be late for the restraunt reservations. I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard tiny footsteps coming towards the door. Then she opened it. I was stunned by what I saw. Jasmine looked so beautiful. I just wanted to take her then and there but I held back.

"You look beautiful," I said taking her hand.

"Thank you. You look very handsome," she said while closing the door. She smiled that amazing smile.

I nodded and we headed to the car and we got in.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"We are going to Monostro but we are going somewhere else after that," I said. (Monostro is made up)

"Where?" she asked looking at me.

"That's a surprise," I said while pulling out of my drive way.

***

20 minutes later.

We were at Monostro. I got out the car and opened her door for her.

"Your such a gentlemen," she said taking my hand to get out.

"Thank you," I said leading her into the restraunt.

I already made reservations so we got to sit down quickly.

"I love this place," she said looking around.

"Yeah.. It's one of my favorites," I said.

"Well the last time I was here my father took me," she said slowly with sadness in her eyes.

She never told me what happened to her family. Before I could ask the male waiter came over.

"May I take your orders?" the waiter asked eyeing Jasmine.

We took our orders and he went to get the stuff but he didn't leave without winking at Jasmine. She just rolled her eyes which I thought was kinda funny.

She grabbed my hand and said "Thank you for everything you have done for me," she said.

"Your welcome. I'm happy I have someone to stay at my house. It's so lonely there when I'm by myself," I said staring into her eyes.

She smiled and nodded. The waiter came back with our food and sat it down in front of us.

"you look very beautiful tonight," the waiter said to Jasmine.

"Thank you," she said being polite.

"I was wondering if after your done with this loser we could go on a date?" he asked taking her hand.

She quickly snatched it away and said "He's not a loser! You are! Don't you see that I'm on a date with someone better then you? Go away or I will get you fired," she said slapping him.

He quickly ran away. For the first time tonight I smiled really big. When Jasmine seen my smile she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry for that," she said sitting back down.

"No need to be sorry. It would have been better if you said something anyways. I would have strangled him," I said honestly.

she laughed. "You should smile more. Your smile is beautiful," she said pinching my cheeks.

____________________________________

Vote + Comment + Follow me for more.