Part 39

- Recap -

Drake and I kissed her cheek and left the room.

We walked to our room and laid down on the bed.

Drake then started kissing me on my neck.

I moved his head."We have to wait." I said.

"Yeah I know." he said continuing to suck on my neck.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

I woke up in the bed alone.

I smelled food being cooked.

I got up to check on Yasmine. When I got to her room she wasn't there.

Drake must have her.

I went downstairs and then to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby." Drake said rocking the baby in his hands.

"Good morning." I said walking over to them giving him and her a kiss.

"I made you breakfast." he said pointing towards a plate on the table.

I walked over to the plate and see it had all my favorites on it.

"Thank you." I said sitting down to dig into my food.

I am starving.

***

Today is the day that I'm going to Briana's house.

I really want a answer to all my questions. I'm gonna go over her house and beat her ass for messing with me and my man. When I found out she was the one to put Drake in jail I was pissed. I don't know what would have happened if they did find any evidence. Drake wouldn't be here with me today.

After eating I went upstairs. Took a shower , lotioned up , and then got dressed.

I wasn't dressing up because I know something's gonna happen when I get there.

"Babe I just put Yasmine to sl--." he stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to go pay Briana a visit." I said getting up off the bed and began to walk out the door.

"You & I both know that visit is not gonna end well." he said grabbing my arm and stopping me.

"I can't just let her get away with what she did to you!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"You don't need to do this for me." he said pulling me into his arms.

"You won't do anything so I will." I said crossing my arms.

"Jasmine you're a mother now. You can't just go around starting fights.Yasmine & I both don't want to see you hurt." he said kissing my forehead.

This is why I love him. He's always talking me out of my stupid ass ideas.

"I almost lost you. If they would have found you guilty you would have been in jail for over twenty years." I said in tears.

It scared me of the thought of losing him.

"You have me now. You always will." he said wiping my tears.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you more." he said hugging me tight.

_____________________________________________

Sorry it's kinda short.

Next chapter will be the last chapter. +4 comments for a sequel.

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more