Part 18

- Recap -

"JASMINE! JASMINE! JASMINE!" Briana yelled.

I opened my eyes.

"What happened?" she asked wiping away the tears coming from my eyes I didn't even know were there.

"I had a nightmare with Will in it," I replied shaking.

- Reality -

Jasmine's POV

After the nightmare I slept in Briana's room. I was a little jumpy after the nightmare so I jumped over the littlest things like when Briana tried to hug me, I jumped. I don't want to tell Drake about my nightmare because it's not really important.

***

The Next Day.

I woke up and Briana was no where in sight. I smelled food so I got out the bed ready to go see what was in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Jas," Briana said setting a plate down on the table.

"Good Morning. What are you cooking?" I asked eyeing the plate.

"Pancakes,eggs,bacon,sasuages, and hashbrowns," she replied swiftly.

"My favorite!" I said sitting down in front of the plate.

She grabbed the plate. "This is mine," she said sitting down.

"Where's mine?" I asked looking all around for a plate.

"Make your own," she said biting into her sausage.

"Fine! I'll make m-GCO

I ran to the downstairs bathroom to throw up. Briana came in and held my hair back.

"See the baby is mad that you didn't make her/him any food," I said grabbing my toothbrush.

Briana laughed. "I was just playing yours is in the microwave," she said walking out of the bathroom.

Briana plays too much. Having my baby & I walking around starving.

I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to eat.

***

"Briana you need to teach me how to cook like you! That food was amazing!" I said standing up.

"One day I'll teach you! Go get your bags Drake is gonna be here in a half an hour," she said walking into her room.

I went to the guest room and started picking up all the stuff I threw out of my suitcase (Three suit cases). I picked up a necklace and smiled. I remember when Drake gave me this on our 4th date.

Drake's POV

"Just Hold On , We're Going Home" was playing in my car as I went to pick Briana & Jasmine up. I'm surprise Jasmine hasn't been blowing up my phone. Not one call...maybe she's too busy packing. I really needed to stop over-thinking stuff.

I finally arrived at Briana's House.

I got out of the car and went over to the door and knocked.

"WHO IS IT?" Yelled Briana.

"Drake," I said.

She opened the door fast. She walked outside with her bags to put into the car.

"Where's Jasmine?" I asked.

"Upstairs 2nd door on the right," she said.

I walked into the house , walked up the stairs , and then to the 2nd door on the right.

As soon as I opened the door Jasmine jumped and fell on the floor. I went over to pick her up bridal style.

"What's wrong?" I asked laying her on the bed.

"N-nothing," she said getting up and grabbing her bags.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Y-yes," she said leaving the room.

I knew something was wrong but I just shrugged it off.

I walked downstairs behind her and helped put her bags in the trunk.

"Y'all will be flying on my private jet," I said getting in the front seat.

Briana and Jasmine nodded.

All the way to the airport the girls were silent not even small talk just silence.

"We're here," I said stopping the car.

"Finally! I got to pee!" Briana said jumping out of the car.

Jasmine got out the car to get her bags.

"Jasmine," I said getting out too.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Everything's fine," she replied back.

_________________________________________________

Thank you guys so much for getting this story too 3,000 reads and over 100 votes! Keep voting & Thank you all so much!

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.