Part 29

- Recap -

All I could think about was the future. Where would we be from a year from now? Would we be dead? I didn't want to know the answers to these questions. All I need to worry about is Jasmine and our son/daughter.

I leaned over and rubbed her belly. I'm so excited to become a father. I can't wait till he/she is here

- Reality -

Drake's POV

Jasmine & I are still at the beach. I looked next to me and seen her sleeping. I picked her up and walked back to the car with her in my hands. I opened the door and layed her down in the back seat. I made sure to grab her purse and shoes. I then got in the car too. I drove us home and then we both were asleep.

***

Jasmine's POV

I was awaken by my phone. My ringtone was "Just Hold On  , We're going home"

I found my phone on the table beside me and then I put it up to my ear.

When I did I noticed Drake wasn't in the room.

- Phone Convo -

"Hello?" I said because I didn't read the caller ID

"Auntie Jasmine!" Isadore screamed into the phone.

"Hey Isa!" I yelled back.

"I'm so happy you're ok." she said.

"Well your auntie is very strong." I said back.

She giggled. "Can I come and stay with y'all? Mommy and daddy have been arguing a lot. I'm scared." she said sounding sad.

"Of course. How about I come and get you today?" I asked her.

"Yayyyy!" she yelled into the phone. I could tell she was doing her happy dance.

"Pack some of your stuff I'll be over at 11." I said.

"Ok." she said hanging up.

- Phone Convo over -

I really enjoyed being with Isadore she's only 6 years old but she talks like a grown woman. Maybe I could use her for practice for when the baby comes. I rubbed my belly and smiled.

"What are you smiling for?" Drake asked walking into the room.

"I was just thinking about the baby." I said.

"I can't wait for my little man." he said coming over to me and rubbing my belly.

"Who said it was gonna be a boy?" I asked.

"Me." he said kissing my belly.

"Well I want a girl." I said.

"It's a boy. I can tell." he said getting up and going into the bathroom.

"Whatever you say." I said.

I hear the shower turn on.

"I'm picking up Isadore today!" I said slipping on some sweats and a tanktop.

"Ok." Drake said.

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my keys. I was gonna stop for breakfast for Isadore & I first.

***

Drake's POV

Jasmine left a while ago to pick up Isadore so I decided to chill around the house since it was my day off. So I decided to play my favorite game Fifa.

I was in the middle of the game when I heard a knock on the door.I opened the door and seen Briana standing outside.

"Hey Briana." I said.

"Hey Drake." she said twirling her hair in her fingers.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Oh I came to pick up some of the clothes I left over here." she said.

Jasmine & Briana always leave stuff over each others house so I let her in.

When I let her in she walked upstairs to our bedroom.

I continued playing Fifa until I heard her voice.

"Drake." she said from upstairs.

"Yes?" I said pausing the game.

"I need a little help." she said.

I walked upstairs to the room when I opened the door she was naked on our bed.

"Come and get it. I know you want it." she said.

I can't even lie her body looked good but Jasmine's body is way much better she has curves in the right spots.

"Briana what are you doing?" I asked getting a cover and covering her with it.

"I'm trying to please you. I know Jasmine ain't doing much since she's pregnant" she said like she didn't even care that Jasmine was her bestfriend.

"I'm gonna need for you to leave NOW!" I said raising my voice.

"I think I'll just stay here till she gets back." she said.

I decided that she was not gonna leave on her own so I picked her up , carried her all the way downstairs , & threw her out.  I didn't hit her I just dropped her on the ground.

"Ouch!" she said getting up and rubbing her butt.

"Don't ever come back here!" I said slamming the door in her face.

I don't know what I'm gonna tell Jasmine. I don't like keeping secrets from her but this might hurt her so I might keep this one.

_________________________________________

Why would Briana do that?

How do you think Jasmine is gonna feel about this?

Why do Isadore's parents argue a lot?

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more