END : Day 6 ~ The LoveBird's First Date! <3 Day 7~

Priscillia's worries the night before their date :

What do I do? It's my first date..Wait..! What should I wear? Dress? Tee-Shirt? Heels? Canvas Sport Shoes? Should I put on make-up? Any accessories I should wear? I don't know..Ughh! This anxiety is killing me, I swear.

Jonathan's worries the night before their date :

It's my first date..Should I buy something for Priscillia? And..What should I get? A teddy bear? Perfume? A bouquet of 99 stalk of roses? Plus..What should I wear? A polo tee shirt? Skinny jeans? Tuxuedo? It's too formal...I've got no idea!!! Somebody help me!!

It is the 6th day!

6.00am

Priscillia's POV ~

After the night of consideration, I decided to make today a smart casual date. I wore my White Crop Tee Shirt, a red skater skirt and a pair of white high heels. I added light make-up, my glittered lipstick and the eyeliner. Hopefully, this is just right..And..I'm really excited for this date! We agreed to meet at my gate at 7.00am. I wonder what Jonathan will wear..

6.30am

Jonathan's POV ~

Since it's our first date, I think it's better to make it a smart casual date. I wore my White Polo Tee, golden brown long pants and my reddish brown leather shoe. I styled my hair with some hair gel, as usual, a spiky hair. I decided to walk to Priscillia's house today. Since there is still half an hour, I can take a slow walk there.. I headed off for Priscillia's house. I reached Priscillia's in 15 minutes. It's only 6.45am, and Priscillia is standing outside the gate, waiting for me. I rushed over and ask "Why are you waiting out here for me? It's so warm..! Here.." a took out my napkin and wipe the sweat around her neck and her forehead. "Well..I was just excited for our date. " Priscillia replied and giggled. She look so prettily sexy today! Her crop tee makes her look WOW.

Priscillia's POV ~

I blushed and giggled secretly to myself. Jonathan looks extremely dashing today..I guess he put in special effort in his dressing..While walking towards the shopping mall nearby, I tried several times to hold Jonathan's hand, but failed.. :(

1) I was about to hold his hand when a bicycle rings the bell and cycled past us

2) I attempted to hold his hand but a kid walked in between us

I felt rather upset then..I then pout, and kept my hands to myself. When we are about to cross a pedestrian crossing, I didn't look out for the cars and took a few steps onto the pedestrian crossing already. A motorcycle was riding very fast towards me and I didn't know what to do. But Jonathan pull me back, leaning against Jonathan's shoulders, our lips were just 2cm apart. I felt rather awkward and blushed even harder. After all the cars stopped, I wanted to cross, but Jonathan stopped me. He stretch out his hand and say "Hold my hand..Then, you will know when and when not to cross! Haha.." he teases me. I stretch out my hand and held his. I could feel the warmth of his hand..

Priscillia's thoughts : Oh yay! Finally..He initiated to hold hands with me!..

Jonathan's thoughts : Hahaha...Success! We can finally hold hands :D

~ Head towards the Diamondation Shopping Mall (DSM) ~

After we crossed some roads, we finally reach the shopping mall. There are lots of shops which sells accessories and pet shops. I entered the Lovely Pet Shop to get Igloo some dog food.

While choosing for Igloo's food :

Jonathan : Why are you buying dog food? Oh ya..And I remember seeing a dog at your house, whose dog is that?