Honesty is the best policy, maybe?

Priscillia's POV 

Feeling the change in surroundings, I turn my head to look outside. Jonathan is actually driving to the beach. I could feel the waves from far. It is really cooling. At least, I feel better. My body cooled down a little too. Looking at the hair clip, the jealousy within me builds up. 

"You..You was with my sister the whole time before you came?" I ask as I couldn't control myself.

"Yes, I was. I did just as instructed by you.." he replied. 

Knowing that, my jealousy turns into sadness, it made me feel like I come in second place as compared to my sister. Tears started dripping down from my eyes. Jonathan did not realise I was crying until we reach the carpark beside the beach. Although I felt dizzy, I rush out of the car immediately and headed towards the shore. I slowly sat down with my tears still dripping. I wanted to control myself but my sobbing can be heard. 

Jonathan came after me from behind. I can feel him coming close from behind but I did not turn around. That is when I suddenly feel a hug from behind me, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I blushed. 

"Jonathan..Please." I said awkwardly.

" Yes? My dear Princess?" he ask. 

"I am sorry for all my previous mood swing. Let me be honest with you. I love you all along and knowing that you was with my sister before all of these made me feel really jealous. I suddenly feel like I am a bad person. I should not do this. My sister probably needs me more than I do. I hate myself." with that, I started hitting myself on the chest.

Jonathan POV

"Stop, Priscillia! You just recovered, your body is still weak..!" I held on tight to her hand, not allowing her to move a single bit. 

We came into eye contact. That is when I realise that she is stunningly beautiful. Her eyes are shimmering under the bright moonlight. It is quiet and with the sound of the waves and the breeze, I lifted her chin and kiss her on the lips. 

"Don't hurt yourself anymore..And worry about yourself first,before worrying about others..". 

She is a girl who cares for others more than herself. Seeing that she is feeling so lethargic, I wanted to bring her home. But Priscillia stopped me. 

"I don't want to go home yet. I don't feel like seeing Christine. Not anymore. " she told me.

"Alright. Don't worry, we will stay here tonight then." I replied and with that, both of us slept in the car with the breeze blowing at us.

The next morning...

Priscillia's POV 

 I have to leave. I never wanted to see Christine and Jonathan together, my heart aches just picturing that view. I am sorry, Jonathan. Goodbye..

Jonathan's POV 

 I open my eyes to the bright sunlight shining upon me. But that is when I realise, Priscillia is not anywhere in the car nor at the beach! Where could she have gone to? She is still so weak!