Compatibility Challenge

I was only kept in the container for a few minutes but I already felt extremely cold.. Remembering the key chain that Jonathan once gave me when I was in kindergarten, I took it out from my pocket and kept looking at it. I really miss those times when we brought each other outside to enjoy and have fun.. Hopefully, we can get out of this place soon and I will take the opportunity I have to bring him to the Adventurous Coasters to play. 

After refreshing my memory, I remember that we never went to ride the roller coaster rides before. I just hope Jonathan will be fine, make it through all of it and bring me out of this shitty place. Really.. Just please. After knowing his feelings for me, it's even harder for me to pretend and hide my feelings ... Yes, I wanted to hide it before this, but after knowing that he is also fond of me, I can no longer pretend that I am not fond of him. 

All I wish is for us to be happy. After thinking about all the matters and the memories for a little while, I feel like my lungs were giving up. My skin feels hard and freezing cold.. I zip up the jacket but it wasn't of help at all. I waited and waited and soon, I felt that I really might not make it out alive. Hence, I lied onto the ground and took a rest. For girls, you know how we always feel so warm when we have our hair down? To keep myself warm, I actually let my hair down but it was of no use! The temperature inside is extremely cold. My lips started to dry up and it cracked, I kept using my saliva to keep it secreted, but it was of no use. I could taste iron like substance from my lips as the blood flowed out of the skin of my lips. 

How long can I survive for? How long more? It has been awhile now. Did Jonathan not make it through the smoke grenade? Or is he now looking for the container that I am locked in? I really have no idea.. As the container is opaque and Jonathan cannot have seen me from the outside, I started kicking the inside of the container. I kicked at a rhythm that me and Jonathan love to listen to when we were younger. I hope.. I hope he finds me. Because right now, I am feeling so weak, that I feel like giving up already.. I have no more willpower.. To continue.