Kidnapped

I knew it was trouble! I rushed downstairs and took a short cut to the foyer. When I reach the foyer, Jonathan was already standing some distance away from the gang, walking towards them. Seeing that, I sprinted to the gang and purposely bang onto Shawn, the gang leader. Julia also bang onto the other gang mates. Shawn look at me and shoved me onto the ground "Watch where you are going, bitch!". Just when I was about to get on my feet, I saw Shawn reaching for something in his back pocket.. He was reaching for the pocket knife! He took the pocket knife out and slash it on my face. He was so fast I had no time to react. Shawn wanted to slash at me, this time, on my arm. At this point of time, Jonathan came to my rescue. 

"Stop! It's me you want to look for to resolve your problems. So lets settle this individually! If you are a man, do not try and get a lady involved." he exclaimed. This is worse! Why did he step forward? I know he wanted to save me, but ..but it involves him getting into danger! The gang walk towards Jonathan. 

Looking at that, I ran quickly past the BadAssBoys and grab Jonathan's hand and ran off together with him. "What..what are you doing?" he ask feeling embarrass. 

"Saving your life.." I replied and continue running. It is only until a little while whereby I cannot  continue running. I felt really exhausted. Jonathan might have been able to tell.. At that point, we thought that the boys were not coming after us and decided to stop to catch our breathe. But we were wrong! 

They came the other way and the both of us, me and Jonathan, are at the dead end! We have got no more place to run to. The both of us are surrounded. Shawn, the gang leader threw me to the ground and said "You geeky bitch. A big deal? You wanna play hero? Well we will play with you then. Bring them to the old abandoned house and we will settle them there! " he assigned the other gang mates. Jonathan and I had our arms and legs tied up tightly with a rope and we could not move at all. Feeling afraid, I lean towards Jonathan. When we reach the old abandoned house, they place us in a small room. The ventilation is so poor that I felt like I was suffocating. 

Shawn then said "Jonathan.. Do bear in mind. As I understand that she is considered your girl since you like her. I will not take her. But let's play this game..my version of Dead Or Alive. You will stay in this room and I will throw in a smoke grenade. The maximum duration people can survive is only 5 minutes, if you are able to survive after 10 minutes, I will release you.

But after you are released, you will have to look around this place filled with 24 large containers because I will place your girl inside one of the containers. And do not say that I did not tell you beforehand. Inside all of the containers, the temperature will be adjusted to 5 degree celsius. Simply saying, if you cannot survive the grenade, or cannot find her in time,  she'll freeze to death. That's the deal. If both of you go through this successfully,  you can officially quit the gang. Either the Dead Or Alive or let your girl allow me to settle the problem individually with you, Johnathan, you decide." .