Unbearable Beating

After awhile, which felt like an eternity, I heard knocking from the outside. I kick the container continuously. After some while, the knocking stop and the door of the container is unlocked and opening. The bright light of the sun pierced through my eyes and my eyes felt extremely painful. I see Jonathan! He look rather weak but he was smiling when he saw me. I cannot move at all... I had no energy to. I laid down there and smiled back to him. My body, all weak and soft. After awhile, Jonathan walked over and carried me outside. He placed his forehead against mine and said "Shh.. this is to keep you warm. I told you I would get you." 

Feeling warmer as the sun shines on me and the warmer body temperature of Jonathan"s eases me. 

"Let's go out together after we get out of here.. " I told him feeling rather happy as we passed all the tests. 

All of a sudden, Shawn came again and told us 

"You think this is all? Jonathan still owes me and my gang a good beating." he said. 

The other gang mates started to punch and kick Jonathan aggressively. So as avoid Jonathan from getting internal injuries, I place my body in front of his with my head leaning on his shoulder and block him from the beating. Jonathan had fresh blood dripping from his mouth and his face. I wipe off the dripping blood.. I heard a loud thud from behind my head. My vision blurred and I collapsed onto his lap and went unconscious.