Is it too late?

Priscillia POV 

After arriving at the Venture Sky Park, it is as quiet as it usually is. There isn't a single person here. Since I am just collecting the document, I guess it should be fine.. I waited and waited for Juliet to come. 

Ring! Ring!

My phone started ringing. I pick up the call, and Jonathan is the one who called!

Jonathan : Priscillia?! Are you okay?! I saw the sticky note that you left me. Where are you right now?

Priscillia : Well.. I am alright. I am currently at Venture Sky Park, waiting for Juliet. She told me that you are too busy to collect the document yourself. Hence I thought I should actually collect it for you.

Jonathan : I am glad you are fine. Do not stay there for too long. There is a document that I wanted to get from her indeed. Some PowerPoint slides, in hard copy. Come back home the moment you get it, okay?

Priscillia : Okay, Jonathan. You don't have to worry about me. I will get it and go home straight. I should be home by 9pm if everything is smooth. And.. Do take care of Christine. She seems to be rather agitated every now and then. Well, talk to you later then. Bye..

Jonathan : I will. Bye..

~ The call hung up just like that ~

I hear the clicking of heels from behind me. I turn over to have a look. It is Juliet! Feeling thankful, I stood up and bow to her. "THANK YOU,Juliet, for forking out the time to deliver this document. " I said feeling very grateful. 

"You are welcome, Priscillia." she then replied. 

In her hands, is a envelope which is sealed. 

"Here are the documents. Some worksheets about resources are all in there.." she told me.

Priscillia's mind : Worksheets about resources? Didn't Jonathan say it is about PowerPoint Slides that will be in the hard copy version? I have no idea.. Perhaps he forgot what he was supposed to collect.

"Alright, thank you!" after getting the envelope from her, I turn around for the EXIT door. But it is lock! I feel extremely shock as I came from exactly the same door from before, but it is lock now!

Juliet's POV 

Walking towards her, I say 

"What happened? The door cannot be open? Don't bother, you helpless geek. Because I was the one who locked the door.".

She look at me with her eyes stunningly big. I knew she will scream. I merely gave her a short 5 seconds to scream and I knock her out. With her this weak, she cannot possibly do any retaliation. Because I have gone for Thai Boxing Training.. Ha ha ha! Let's see what I should do with her now.. 

"Let's drive to the abandoned island first! Let's go.." I told the guys who are under my care and control.

6.00pm

* Drives into the abandoned island, then into a abandoned house surrounded by the forests *

6.45pm

Priscillia : Where..Where am I? Why am I here?! Let me go..!

Juliet : You are asking me why you are here? Looks like you don't seems to want to repent at all. You stole my boyfriend and you are trying to act innocent? If not for you, Jonathan would have came back for me!

Priscillia : I'm..I'm sorry. I didn't steal Jonathan. Really.. And, I'm sorry to have you misunderstand us.

Juliet : You think I will believe you? NO WAY! I will go plan out some exciting life risking games for you. You wait here. And.. Sorry to say, for these few days, you will not be given any water and food. See ya soon, Geeky Bitch.