Day 1 ~ A Day At the Water Park

Priscillia's POV ~

It's irritating how Jonathan keeps asking me to the Water Park..He acts like a kid! I wanted to ask Julia along but Jonathan did not allow. He said it would be a surprise. For some reason, I don't like to go under the hot sun..Jonathan was really early that day. As usual, riding his bike, he stop at the front of my house and I sat at the back of his bike. He ask whether I brought everything which is needed and I assured him that I did,and we set off. He rode really fast such that I've got no choice but to lug him on the waist. Very soon, we reached the Water Park. Jonathan got his bike parked and went to buy the entrance tickets. It was adorable how Jonathan was working so hard..I look at his busy face and secretly smiled. Whereby after he bought the tickets, we went in to change into our swimsuits. Jonathan took less than 5 minutes to change into his pants while I changed for 10 minutes. I walk out awkwardly. I'm in my pink bikini! >_< All the people kept staring at me..A few boys who walked past me even gave a whistle and kept their eyes on me. At that moment, I saw Jonathan coming over and putting a towel over me and place his hand around my shoulder.

~Conversation Between  Me and Jonathan~

Me : Wait..Jonathan, why are you doing this? It's warm enough here (I asked on purpose even though I know)

Jonathan : How can I let some other boys see my future wife in this sexy state?

..I -I was just afraid you felt cold.. *blushes*

Me : You're extremely cute today! *pinches his cheeks* Let's set off for the rides and water activities !

He held my hand and we walked towards the rides..A little boy was running around and gave me a push causing me to fall back. I was then held by Jonathan..He look at me in the eyes asking whether I was okay. I continue looking at him in the eye... Jonathan then held onto my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. *I started to blush* After so, I continued playing the rides with him..Us holding hands, with our fingers locked together.

Jonathan's POV ~

How I hope this romance will last..Last for more than 7 days. But I should enjoy my day with her for now.

Some rides we went to :

@ Partnering High Water Slide

~ Slide whereby you have to sit with your partner.

*Priscillia was screaming the whole time as she find the slide really super high. She even shivered but Jonathan gave her a warm hug which slightly overcomed her fear a little*

@ Dark Insects Tunnel Slide

~ Slide which goes through a 10m long dark tunnel. The tunnel was without any light and you can not see anything. What's worse is, they add the sound produced by insects..Horrifying.

*This is the time whereby Jonathan became very pale after the ride. Jonathan hated the dark and hated insects too. Priscillia was calming him down and comforting him after they were done with the slide.. :D haha *

Priscillia's POV ~

We went to a number of rides, but due to the lack of time, we decided to head home and have other plans the other days. Jonathan was quiet throughout the whole journey home. I bet the slide must have scared him a lot. Jonathan started riding the bike with me behind him..Still silent. I decided I will break the silence.

Priscillia's Initiative :

Priscillia : *Leans my head against his back and hugs him from behind* Listen..I'll be there for you when You're scared. Just remember..I'll be there. Now, don't be scared. Don't think of the past. Think about the current.

Jonathan : Thanks,Priscillia. I will.

Jonathan is still not as talkative as how he usually is! Haish.. I should find some time to comfort him. I bet he got reminded of his past again. There was a time when Jonathan was trapped inside a dark house except when his father rescued him..He must have felt guilty about causing his father's death again. Also, feeling afraid of the dark..Jonathan, don't lose hope. Although I can't say this to you, but I will definitely be there for you when you need me. Definitely. Because I love you. <3.