The Unleavable Gang

Jonathan was once from a gang. A gang called the BadAssBoys. But that was what caused him to regret. During the period he was in the gang, his father was actually down with cancer but he did not take care of him and instead, went to the arcade and was even involved in gang fights with the gangsters outside. His dad restricted him, bounded him from going outside and confiscated his cellphone. He did all he can but Jonathan was still rebellious back then. Until one day, when his dad's illness relapse and collapse. After Jonathan's father's death, Jonathon turned over a new leaf and wanted to quit the gang really badly, but the gang leader, Shawn said that Jonathan can only quit when he pays them $1000. Jonathan then work part-time all day and night to raise the $1000 and finally, he paid it to the gang. But today is when it happened again. The Gang! Shawn (Gang Leader) , John, Patrick and Mike shown up to look for Jonathan after school! Fortunately, I happen to meet them by coincidence at the foyer. I hurried to the toilet and gave Jonathan a call and ask him where he was. Immediately after that, I hurried to our class where Jonathan is. 

Jonathan was sitting there, calmly doing his homework. I rushed over, helped him pack his bag quickly. I then grab his hand and we both rush out of the classroom. I brought him to the sky garden of our school. Jonathan look at me in disbelief. 

"Listen. The gang, they're..they're back for you now. So you cannot leave school yet. They've got pocket knives in their back pockets..so don't leave school until I tell you to. I will ask my best friend, Julia, to help me keep a lookout on them and she'll text me when they're gone." I told him, still panting a little. 

"No. This is my problem and I will solve it by myself. I do not want to get you involve so do not interfere. Not at all.. Even if you see me getting beaten up by them." he told me, sitting down onto the bench. 

Hearing that, I then exclaimed loudly "You're my friend and you expect me to not care about you?! It's really dangerous.. So please, let me help you. Will you not help somebody you like?" I then asked.

"I definitely will help the person that I like. But I will also not let that person get into trouble just because of my problem. So do not interfere.." he replied, in a stubborn matter. I did not notice what he said as I was feeling anxious about him getting into trouble. 

"I will help you." I replied, insisting on taking my stand. Jonathan  took his bag and hurried down the stairway. I called Julia and told her to stall Jonathan for as long as she can such that he will leave school. Julia followed my instructions.

Julia's POV

After receiving Priscillia's message, I did as I was told and stood at the corridor leading to the foyer. I kept a lookout for Jonathan. After a few minutes, I see him walking down from the stairs. I then ran up to him and ask him about school. After saying a few lines, the first thing he told me was "If you want to hold me back so that I will not go to the foyer, then stop. Because I will settle it on my own." and Jonathan walked towards the path which leads to the foyer. I called Priscillia and told her that I was not able to stop him. Priscillia hung up the call after some while..