Horrible Life, Jealousy

Priscillia'a POV

After we reach home, Christine started to serve Jonathan with hospitality. It is weird how her attitude changes so much. At that moment, I didn't realize.. I didn't realize that the both of us, are actually falling for the same person. Looking at how occupied Jonathan already is as Christine was serving her.. I pout and walk over to the balcony. After some moment, I feel somebody hugging me from behind. I turn around and...it is Jonathan! 

"Priscillia, what's the matter? Why are you looking so sad? Do not mind my actions because as you know, I love you and.. Your sister and parents went out to get food and some other daily necessities so yeah..." Jonathan told me.

"Uhh..It's..It's okay, I'm alright. " I replied. 

"Are you sure? I'm quite sure you are jealous about your sister and I." with that, he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes! Yes! I feel jealous.." I shouted. 

Jonathan open his eyes wide and says " I am sorry Priscillia, please don't be sad... You know very well who I really like. It's not Christine but you whom I like. And if she happens to misunderstand, I will explain everything clearly to her."

"No.. Actually, you don't have to. I don't want you to either. My sister just suffered from emotional scars from her recent break up. I don't want her to feel heartbroken again.. Maybe you can even just...get together with her. That is the only thing I can do to make her happy.." I said looking down. 

Jonathan, at that moment who is feeling angry then exclaimed "You are sacrificing our relationship just for her?! None of us will be happy if that happens.. Trust me, Priscillia. But if that is what you really want deep in your heart, then I will have to follow it.." Jonathan let go of me and walk away. I really didn't want to do this. I love you , Jonathan..but I really don't want to hurt Christine either. Please..somebody tell me what to do..

Christine's POV

When my parents and I reach home, the house is really quiet.. it is as if nobody is at home. I check in the guest room and Jonathan is sitting there, his tears dripping onto his jeans. I knock on the door and walk in. 

"Jonathan, are you alright? Don't cry..calm down alright. I will be here for you. Now, stop crying." I told him and patted him on the back, slowly placing my arms around his shoulders. My first move accomplished! Whats more I get to be here for him when he needs somebody.

Priscillia's POV

Standing outside the room, I see what is going on and my heart is aching extremely badly. I felt my chest tightening and felt horrible. I know very clearly that I love Jonathan.. But me pushing him away like that made him feel that he is hurt. My sister..why is she always like that? Previously, I had a boyfriend, Louis, from my class. Christine saw him and felt that he was attractive and went to flirt with him. Louis and I ended up breaking up because of her. I really..really hope this would be the last time.