Filler pt 2

So here's a update I know it took a while but to be honest my tension span is to short for long chapter so if that's what y'all want its gon take way longer...but anyway I hope y'all like and it clears some things up ... 70votes I'll update

JAY

When I woke up and she wasn't there it was like my worst fears had came true I searched the room and check the bathroom she wasn't there so I began to panic. I woke KC she smiled at me then rolled over to check for Trin but she wasn't there. She sat up and asked me "where is she?" I just should my head to let her know she wasn't here. I can see the fear in her eyes she ran to the closet and threw on some of Trins clothes while I threw on my shorts and we sprinted searching the house I caught her scent and busted into the office. I grabbed Trinity taking in her smell. I felt relieved that she was ok but I was angry as hell but that was a personal matter that I would take up with Trinity when we are alone. Alpha Kaden left to answer the door. A few minutes later the door to the office opened and i caught a few familiar scent as did KC because we both stood up.

DAMN I knew we were in deep shit the moment he entered the room. His face was clear of any emotion. KC linked me and asked what we were going to say but shit I was speechless how did he find us. I wanted to explain but I just couldn't move my lips and now that I think about it we did handle this situation so poorly. When my father walked in the room Trinity stepped infront of us. Our mate was so brave. I could see the pride that appeared on my fathers face before he wiped it clear. I could already tell what he was thinking and he was right. Trinity will make a wonderful Queen. She is so strong and willing to go to war for us. I can tell my father really liked when she tried to shield us from him not a care in the world of who he is.

KC was getting ready to speak but he held up his had stopping her from continuing. He walked passed us an towards Alpha Kaden shaking his hand "What a wonderful daughter you have raised" he told him. Before I could speak Trinity did " Excuse me I don't mean to be rude but who are you and how do you know my father?" she asked "I see she takes after you Kaden,she gets straight to the point. Well, my new daughter my name is Tristan and I am Jayceon and Kayceon's father and also also The Alpha King." my father reply. Trinity turned a new shade of red damn she sexy. Can wait to see that shade on her cute thick ass from the spanking she will receive for leaving with out informing one of us. "JAYCEON" my father yelled. "yes" "Are you ok?" he asked "yea im fine I just spaced out." I told him "Good because you and your sister are both ground!" "but da" I didn't even get a chance to finish before he interrupted me "No buts you should have thought of that before you disobeyed me again. Anything could have happened you both yall are the future of this kingdom and neither one of you even bother to tell me you were ok. You mother is at home worried sick." he stated. I heard my mates whimper I felt bad I put my head down knowing he was right. He walked passed me and embrace my mate in a hug then welcomed her to the family. I was so proud to see my father welcoming my mate.

Alpha Kaden spoke up ruining the moment "Tristan did you by a chance get a moment to go over what I asked?" my father just shook his head. "Well what did you find out?" Alpha Kaden continued "Always business first." my father said the continued by asking me to retrieve the books from Jessica. Damn i just stood there how could he bring her to my mates home what was he think. Shit shit shit. I have to find a way around seeing her. I was panicking but I was saved by Kc who said she would get them giving me the eye. Trinity was looking at me with a questioning look and as cute as it is I was avoiding her eyes how was I going to explain Jessica to her. I just knew this couldn't possible end well.

I was so wrapped in my thoughts that I didn't even see Kayceon's sexy ass return with the books. She is so damn beautiful. All the times we fooled around I could never understand why I always had this connection with her. I use to feel so sick to my stomach, my own sister but then again it was our wolves' that brought us together no matter how hard I tried to stay away from her. I couldn't understanding my feelings toward but I knew she was apart of me more then a twin thing.