Filler pt1

******THIS IS JUST ME UPDATING SO YALL KNOW THAT I AINT JUST GIVE UP...I WILL WILL CONTINUE WITH THE STORY THIS IS JUST A LITTLE UPDATE..I WANT LET YALL KNOW THAT I READ EACH AND EVERY COMMENT AND THE NEXT CHAPT. WILL EXPLAIN HOW THEY ALL ENDED UP MATED TOGETHER. THANK YALL ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT...I LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL OF YALL

Trinity

I woke this morning feeling,well words can't express how good I am feeling. I'm snuggled up like a cocoon between my mates.i looked to my left then looked to my right both my mates were sleeping so peacefully I just didn't have the heart to wake them .it's like they didn't have a care in the world so I maneuvered around til I broke free. I slipped out of the bed and went to the bathroom to handle my lady business. I wrapped the towel around me tight and made my way to my walk-in closet to find something to wear. Once I was done and dressed I made my was downstairs to speak with my father I knew there was still so much that need to be explained.

After following his scent I found him in his office I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. "Goodmoring daddy" I told him placing a kiss on his cheek. "Morning princess" he said as I snuggled up in his lap like I always did the perks of being a only child and a daddies girl. "My question to you is why didn't you tell me you found you mates" he asked getting straight to the point. That was a good question one I thought about alot lately.He's my father we talk about everything and he has always been so understanding how could o have ever doubted him. I looked up at him and whispered "I was ashamed how was I going to explain to you that I found my mate its two of them and one is a female and I love her. It was really hard to accept at first." He placed a kiss to my forehead stating " Princess I'm going to always love and support you, I don't want you to ever feel like you can't come to me or your mother about anything ok sweetie. As far as the whole mates thing goes I have a theory about how and why it happened but I'm waiting for a guest to arrive to verify so don't worry your pretty little head were going to work it out." "How is mama taking the whole me not coming to her and I didn't mean to hurt her or to disappoint" I cried on his shoulder " Its ok honey your mother understands and she's happy she just gained another daughter and a son. She will be ok trust me."

My father and I sat and talked after we got all the serious things out the way but it was time for me to return to my mates I was starting to miss them like crazy. My chest was tightening I need to see them make sure everything is ok. So I got up and started making my way to the door i turned to tell my father that I I love him when the door burst open and my mates stood there with so much pain on there face. I started to panic so made my way to them and started searching them both for injuries. When I realized they were both ok I was scooped of my feet a squeak left my lifes. What can I say they scared me the were huddle around me taking in my scent. The door bell rang and my father excused his self to answer it while we were all rapped in each other. Jay was the one to break the silence "Don't ever do that again we were worried sick when we woke up and you were no longer between us. We were afraid that Quintin cam back to get you. Promise us you won't leave again with out letting us know." I felt so horrible for scaring them like that. I place kisses all over both there faces letting my body make contact with both of them so they knew I was here and I wasn't going anywhere. I placed one last kiss to Kc's lips then jay's promising it won't happen again. We all took a seat on a couch in my dads office waiting for him to return. As we were sitting there we heard voices coming from the hall both twins stiffened which put me on alert. Who could it be. When the door opened they both stood up and I stood in front of them.

****I'm going to wait to reveal who that is because they have all the answer and I want to put more Time and details into why and how they are all mated. So im jus giving a little snip it of what's going on an let yall know im not letting the haters get in my way...

Quintin

I knew the prince was going to try to kill me so I took off I need reinforcements. They can't just steal my mate. Everyone would pay until I have her in my arms again. I made it to my pack house and bust in my fathers room to let him know we are declaring war on that pack. I tried to get him but he was telling me to be reasonable, to get some rest and we could talk about it im the morning but I can't sleep now. I made my way to my office and started making preparations for the fight. Can't think straight all I see is red with thought of them ravishing my mates body the way I should and only I could. I need to blown off some steam so I could focus so I picked up and dialed the pack slut. I gave specific orders to meet me in my room naked do not say one word or she would be punished. I couldn't have her ruining my fantasy the only way I will be able to get off is if I remember the night me and trinity almost mated that thing came up. Since that she wolf is so powerful as well, I should take her too. We could all be together. That was my last thought as I entered my room ready to bust this nut.

My father came busting into my room this morning. The first thing to come to my mind was the fact that I didn't make good on my promise to return to get my mate. I was so rapped into relieving some stressed I fucked tell I passed out. I look over at the girl laying next to me that was my mate I got pissed and shoved that bitch out of my bed and told her to get lost. A whore like that would never be my mate she spreads her leg like gossip everyone had there input. I looked at my father "What the hell is wrong with you? You tried to steal the future queen from her mates and declared war on Alpha Kaden's pack are you out of your mind?? He is one of my oldest friends imagine my surprise when I received a call explaining the situation. Do you know the type of shame you have brought on this family, this pack. You are not fit to be Alpha you have know respect." My wolf and I have about had enough of his disrespect. How could he choose them over me?? We are family doesn't he understand what she means to me. No one I MEAN NO ONE will stand in between us not even my father.

***** please comment and Vote if I can spend hours writing its the least you can do is let me know what you think and vote.. But like I always say I appreciate yall reading it