Me and Them

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE I JUST HAVE BEEN SO DAMN BUSY AND IM A BIT OF A PROCRASTINATOR. I TRY NOT TO BE SO JUST STAY ON ME AN ILL GET IT DONE. I APPRECIATE EVERYONE THAT READS MY STORY...THE ONES THAT COMMENT AND INBOX, YOU GIVE ME THAT PUSH TO CONTINUE.

ITS A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE ASKED ME TO CONTINUE BUT IT WAS @Violeth2000 SHE IS THE REASON FOR THIS UPDATE  SHE CAUGHT ME TODAY ON MY DAY OFF SO ENJOY AND BE SURE TO THANK HER ALSO I KNOW ITS A LIL SHORT AND HAS SOME ERRORS SO JUST LOOK PAST THOSE...AGAIN THANK YALL FOR READING

Trinity

  This cant be a dream. Who would be so cruel to do this to a person. I was so close my body is still panting with need. I dont know what to do so I just continue to lay here with my eyes closes tight. Im so scared to open my eyes and my mates not be there. My mind was trying to separate the real from the fake and theres no way on earth that this wasn't real just thinking about what just happened is sending my body into overdrive. Growling was heard from all around me, I released the breathe I didnt even know I was holding. Like music to my ears I heard "Open your eyes Princess let me see those gorgeous eyes." I would know her voice anywhere. That voice belonged to my beautiful mate KC. Just thinking about her brought a smile to my face. My eyes blinked open so fast. Before me was both of my wonderful mates fully naked I could see the concern, lust, worry,and love in both their eyes. I was so happy to have them close I just leeped up at them I needed to be close to them right now there was to much trying to pull us apart. Jayceon was the one to speak first "We are so sorry we didnt get to finish baby but we need to get you out and our fathers said if we dont come out that there coming in." He looked like he was having a inner battle with himself. KC spoke next"We need to get you check out anyway we were so worried about.tears began to stream down her face. "Its ok baby im here now and everything is fine. I know I have alot of explaining to do but lets start by taking a quick shower then ill be ready to face everyone its just right now I just need you two" I told them. "That sounds like a great idea but I dont know if we should shower with you because we wont be able to keep our hands off and  with our parents standing infront of the door,but then again I dont mind bending that gorgeously plump ass over the bed and barry one of the best parts of me deep in that tight little hole"jay whispered in my right ear."I wouldn't mind watching you throw that ass back while feasting on this pussy" KC whispered in my left while Caressing my body. I hopped up and sprinted to the bathroom. I dont know how much more of this I can take. For the first time in my life im actually sexually frustrated this is a first for me. "what the hell you doing to my daughter in there?" I heard as I was starting the showered completely embarrassing not knowing if he heard what they said or if he smelled me.

Kayceon

While Trinity in shower I had to literally force myself not to go after her my wolf was not feeling the separation she wanted to be as close as possible but there is no possible way to be in the bathroom with her and not make love to her in that shower. We dont want to take her virtue under these circumstances but boy oh boy is it hard. She means everything to us and we want to make sure she knows that when we make love to her especially her first time. I have seperation anxiety. I need to be near her now. I need to know she is ok what's taking her so long. What if she is hurt and needs us? So many terrible possibilities crossed my mind. We just got her back I well we can't afford to loose her again. I started to hyperventilate "KC baby look at me baby" I heard someone say but it just wasn't enough to slow my breathing I needed to know she was safe. "Baby please look at me. Calm down she is fine if she wasnt you would sense it she has only been gone for six minutes. She is perfectly fine." I knew it was Jay from the pull I felt. I didnt love her any more than him and I didnt love him any less than her, I just was just on high alert where she was concerned. I just needed her at this moment.

Jay

She looked so scared I don't know what to do to get her to calm down. I had never seen her so shaken up. I knew whar she needed I know it wasnt because she loved her more its just who she needs right now. "Whats wrong with her Jayceon" I heard Trinity ask as she sprinted from the shower. Thank the goddess she came because I was starting to worry. I saw KC visible relax when she heard Trinity but it just wasn't enough to bring her breathing down. "She was fine til you left the I started to feel her worry for you I think you being out of her sight has sent her into a panic attack"I told trinity. She was quick on her toes it was as if she knew what she was doing she went over to KC and climbed into her lap and spoke to her "Kayceon my love I need you to calm down and take deep breathes no one is going to take me from you im right here and no one is going to take me from from you I love you baby" she took KC's  arms and wrapped them around her body. KC stilled instantly I more than positive those last few words were what brought her back to us and calmed her down. Trinity look at me and I took the steps to join them in their imbrace. Together we were one. Once I reached them the door burst open and I took a protective stance infront of my mates. In walked our parents. It was in that moment I realized we were all naked me and KC because we still needed to shower after this mornings activity and Trinity from the shower she just had "We told you we would..." my father started but stopped when he took in our state a naked Trinity straddling a naked KC me nakedly standing infront of them..We all just stood there shock. "Get the hell out" I ordered taking in my very embarrassed mates.

UNKOWN

I sat watching the scences unfold but watching a naked Trinity I could see why they were all obsesse with her she was beautiful. Im actually shock that no one has realized that im in the room I snuck in lastnight  I been in every since I guess they were so preoccupied. How they be so careless how do any of them except to protect her or a kingdom that matter..I actually liked Trinity but business was business and I need the money so when thw offer came to spy on them and get paid I to the opportunity. I felt disgusting from the betrayal but my family needed this.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED PLEASE....YALL KEEP ME MOTIVATED SO PLEASE VOTES THE MORE VOTES I HAVE THE MORE MOTIVATED I AM TO WRITE... OH AND S/O TO ALL MT FANS THATS STILL WITH ME SHOWING SUPPORT