Trinity

Trinity💕💕💕

I just got out the shower feeling well rested after good night of sleep. Oh my goddess I had the best sleep in years. It was so amazing and breath taking that I'm still confused. I can't wait to get to school and talk to my best friend about this weekend. So yesterday I spent the day in my room going over everything that happened at the party and how it could have went differently. Like how I could have left with my mates or put Quintin in his place an fight would have never broke out between him and my mate.

My wolf growled at the mention of his name and I knew I needed a change of thought before I spoil my good mood. last night was one of the best nights ever besides the fact of how confused I am today. Let me explain why. I ended up going to sleep at around 1am after a very thoughtful night of thinking of my mates but around 3am I woke up burning hot. I felt like my body was on fire. I kicked my blanket off but it wasn't helping at all. So the next to go was my shirt and shorts but it still seemed like I was rolling in the pits of hell. My wolf was crying out I don't know what's wrong. Its like she had somewhere to be and I was holding her back. I was feeling funny you know all tingly then i started to get a very fuzzy vision that had my wolf purring. When it ended i was in my bed naked touching myself.

My body was still so hot so i got up from my bed and made my way to the window naked as the day i was born but i didn't care. When i got to it i opened it. i felt good but the breeze wasn't helping. I caught the faint scent of someone but didn't really pay it any mind because I'm on the third floor the chance of someone seeing me were slim to none. Just to put my wolf at ease i stepped away and laid back in my bed. I got comfortable and started thinking of my mates thinking maybe that would take away some of the heat. It took the edge off but wasn't completely helping either

I don't know when it happened but I was laying there in my room with my eyes closed and the next moment when I opened them I was looking up at the most handsome man I had ever seen, my mate. In that moment I was no longer in my boring ass room but wit my mate.No words were expressed or i just didnt hear them.i was focused on the fact that i had him i was laying under him as he took me and made me his. It was amazing every lick was multiply by a hundred and every kiss by a thousand but what put me over the edge was the look in his eyes as he marked me and made me his. No words could express what I felt at that moment my wolf was doing flips in my mind. I couldn't really hear or understand our conversation but when he came screaming my name I came undone at the seems its was just AMAZING. I was so tired after that nor do I care how it happened it was just a amazing night with my mate. I was his and he was mines. Last night I felt so complete like I had everything I ever wanted being there with him. There was no place on earth that I would rather be. It felt so real it had to be. Every kiss,Every lick, even the the taste of his precum from when I had him my mouth it was real there's no way it wasn't

Bringing myself back to reality I had to finish getting ready for school. I was in my closet looking for something to wear when I heard a knock at my door. I guess I will finish picking out my clothes in a minute. I knew I wanted to wear something sexy in case I happen to find my mates today after all one did claim me I think. Now that think about it I was so into thinking about my mates I didn't stop to check for my mates mark goddess in so stupid. That would for sure tell me if it was a dream or not but from the ecstasy i felt and the way my wolf was asking he marked some and since i wasn't in pain like people have said when you mate marks or sleeps with another it had to be me right???

((((knocking))))

I'm coming!!! I have got to focus but I can't get my mind off them especially after last night. When I got to the door I caught three different scents two belonging to my parents and the other was the one I caught by my window last night .When I opened my door there stood my parents and Quintin 😔.

Hello mate, he said when we made eye contact. My wolf started growling what is he even doing here I thought to myself. So I decided to ask.

Quintin what are you doing here?

I came to see you my love. He said

He grabbed me to hug me I guess but my wolf wasn't having it. It was like she took over in that moment and flung him to the ground. I heard the most malicious growl then came DONT EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN came next. I didn't even realize it was me til I was turning to return to my room.

He caught me wrist his next words shed some light but really pissed off my wolf."I saw you last nigh" it was like a breaking point for her because she was about to shift and rip him to pieces. So he was there last night watching me i wonder hoe much he seen. Then it occurred to me that was naked. Now i was just as pissed as my wolf how could he? What is wrong with this man he knows that i have a mate why won't he back off. A loud voice vibrated the whole room.

What the hell is going on? My father asked. Shit i forgot that he was even here.

Nothing Quintin here was just leaving. I said

No I wasn't I came to see you. He responded

I have to get dressed for school. I said as I turned to go back in my room but my father stopped me.

No you are not you will get dressed and come to my office to meet with me your mother and your future mate. He said

I will do no such thing he is not my mate I replied challenging my father. Which scared me because I wasn't scared. Since I met my mates I have been growing stronger,more than a Alpha. I can feel a change I just don't know what or how I need to see the pack doctor.

My father interrupted my thought.

You will and that is final he stated. Not really feeling up for the fight I returned to my room to get dressed. This day has just made a turn for the worst. Its time I explain to my parents that I have found my mate, well mates. This should be great.

Quins POV Next...please please please comment even if its something simple I like to hear ppls thoughts