Mates Love

Jayceon

As I climbed in bed I look at both my mates and couldn't think of anywhere else I would rather be then laid between these two beautiful women. I looked at Trinity and she was so beautiful and pure. Her chocolate skin was so alluring. Thick was the best way to describe her, her beast sit up just right and they are the perfect size for me to kiss lick suck and slide my dick between. Speaking of between her lips are so juicy I couldn't wait to have them rapped around my dick both sets. In the words of plies you should just call her Ms Pretty pussy. Now looking at KC I could no longer see her as my sister, she is now and will forever be my mate. She is just as gorgeous as Trinity but they opposite in a good way. I loved KC moca skin and she also thick with the sexiest tattoos on caressing her beautiful soft skins. They both had my mouth watering there pussies was just sitting out for the world to see smiling up at me but its just for my eyes that thought had my wolf going crazy with excitement.

I leaned over and kissed Trinity I didn't want to stop because she taste amazing but I didn't want to leave KC out so I pulled her close and kissed her as well. Damn this is going to be hard because when I start with one I don't want to stop but what surprised me was my little virgin mate because before I could break the kiss with KC she had already grabbed my dick and was stroking me. I growled into kc mouth from the amazing sensation. I laid back on the bed and she continued her assault on my dick playing with my balls also. I pulled Kc so that she was sitting on my face but she was facing Trinity. I took her clit in my mouth and she nearly lost her mind moaning my name.

Trinity

I watched KC while she was riding Jays face and that shit had me turned on. I looked down at his dick and its so big and thick I don't know how I'm going to fit it all in my mouth but I'm damn sure about to try but before I could KC was moaning my name while beckoning me to her. I climbed up from between Jay making sure to slide my wet pussy across his rock hard dick then slowly up his chest damn it felt so good I thought enjoying the shocks. I just couldn't wait to have him inside me. When I made it to KC she was now bouncing her juicy ass on Jays tongue. She pulled me to her and kissed me like her life depended on it. She then told me to turn around and bend over which I did happily. I was now laying on jays chest with his dick in my face and ass in kc's. Jays dick was at full attention so I did what my wolf had been begging me to do. I took Jayceon's dick in my hand and began licking it from the base up the shaft and to the tip. I did that a few times and then I took the head into my mouth right as KC started playing with my pussy and stroking me with her fingers. I moaned on Jays dick vibrating against it and he thrust into my mouth making me choke. I relaxed my throat ready for the next. I removed my mouth from the head and took his balls in my mouth sucking on the while I stroked his his dick. I was loosing focus because KC was moaning from riding jays tongue and she pick up the speed she was working her fingers at I was throwing my ass back on them. I didn't even know I could do that. I wanted us to all find ecstasy at the same time so I took the head of his dick in my mouth and started bobbing up and down on his dick. I wasn't sure how much more I could take of this them either because they was moaning and growling and it was driving me crazy I knew we were all close. Jayceon shot his load in my mouth and I never tasted anything like it. Its like it . It went down smooth and taste just like candy. I came on KCs hand i turned watching her lick every drop off her fingers. Kc came on jays tongue, he didn't let a drop go to waste he lapped it all up. Damn now that was sexy.

No words needed to be spoken we all laid down. Jay in the middle with our heads on his bare chest. That little intimacy we just shared had me feeling on top of the world with everything that happened today we needed that. We need to feel connected. We didn't mate yet we aren't ready. There's so many things that still need to be discussed which we all knew that's why neither of tried to take it a step further. Just being close right now was all we needed. I spoke first "I know were all tired but some things need to be said or none of use will be able to sleep peacefully. Who wants to go first?"