Meet Trinity

Trinity if you don't get you butt out of bed in the next ten minutes im going to get your Father. Thats all it took for me to hit the floor in a sprint trying to make it shower. My father Alpha Raven is not someone you want to mess with daddies little girl or not.

So if you haven't figured it out im Trinity an im late for school. Im senior at WolfCrest High. I dread going to there and seeing all the happy couples with there mates and me still mateless and depressed. I have been looking for my mate for the last two years and still nothing. Which i can deal with because im not bad looking quite the opposite actually. How about i give you a description just so were in the same page. Im chocolate skinned beautiful hair down my back you would think im mixed with something but im not anyway im 5'6 gorgeous smile with the cutest dimples. So yeah im wanted by a few but it doesnt matter because i have until tomorrow to find my mate which i doubt i will after 2yrs and no sign of him. My father say that if i don't find him that i will be married off to some other pack to join ours with theres. It saddens me but theres a big party this weekend so ill be there with my best friend Kayla the betas daughter drinking my problems away.

After my long hot shower i dressed and headed downstairs to wait for Kayla to pick me up. I didn't make it to the bottom step before i heard a horn. I kissed my mother and headed out the door to meet Kayla at the car.

As soon as i got in the car she started asking me about my plans tomorrow. Friday or not its just another day even if it is my 18th birthday.

***Please let me know what you think so i know if should continue writing or give it up***