Jayceon & kayceon

Jayceon's POV

My name Jayceon and im future alpha King well part of it that is. Very few wolves know but my twin is also. My twin Kayceon and I are closer than most realize. You see at a very young age we noticed that we could feel each others feelings, arousal and more so we pretty much came to the conclusion that we are going to have to share a mate as well. Were 22 and lonely. We aren't allowed to leave the kingdom because of who we are so we tend to sneak out going to parties looking for our mate. After 6 years of waiting we decided to take action not really sure how thats going to go since its going to be very hard to explain to our mate not only does she have one mate but to and one jus so happens to be a woman. Thats right smart people Kayceon is my twin sister.

Kayceon's POV

So im the sexiness out this twin duo. My name is Kayceon im 22 years old and im gay but don't tell my brother that because he is scared as hell that when we find our mate that it might be a man. I know know im wrong for not telling him but it's so funny. I have known i was gay for a while now no one knows because im still a virgin unlike my brother im patiently waiting for my mate. That's the only pussy i plan on eating. I look forward to spreading those legs. I just know our mates going to be beautiful. I just hope she doesn't reject me or my brother i know its alot to take in. So my brother told me there was a party saturday so with hopes that we find our mate im picking out my outfit now because i want to look my best. I have nothing but time since i cant leave the kingdom. All me and my brother do is train for our future alpha "King" duties.