After Party pt2 the twins

Kayceon aka KC

I doubt that lastnight couldn't have been handled any worse than it was. I didn't even get a chance to rub it in my brothers face that we found our mate. Sad thing is we found and lost her all in a matter of minutes. She was so beautiful I wish we could have met under better circumstances, I mean who wants the love of their life to have to save them from some weirdo at a party. Definitely not me I'm a ALPHA not just any ALPHA but "THE ALPHA" you know part alpha king. I can't believe i was such a wimp crying infront of my mate I should make a point to pay attention next training we have. That's besides the point the whole night was just embarrassing.

I just couldn't control myself for the life of me from the moment I smelled her to the moment i saw her. With the way my pussy was flowing you would have thought that i pissed myself. She had me leaking wet and never said a word. I wanted to go to her, hold her, take her home and make love to her but i couldn't besides the look of shock on her face i couldn't get up and show the world the puddle under me that's just not cool. I knew my mate could smell it though, her face was full of confusion mixed with lust i just couldn't get passed how cute she looked. She was wearing the most adorable facial expression i just wanted to eat her up literally. With her growling and me imagining her licking up the juices that were running down my legs all the way up to my second set of lips i completely forgot that my brother was here and to tell him i found our mate.

When I heard his growl I wanted to rip him to pieces for growling at our mate but he stopped. I could tell he finally smelled her. it was the funniest shit ever. Its like he almost didn't want to find out where the smell was coming from. At this moment I felt a little bad for never telling him I was gay but his face made it all worth it. His face was a mix of excitement, confusion, lust, fear and anger. His face was so ugly under different circumstances I would have probably died laughing. It didn't take a genius to figure out when he noticed it was her. I could not only see his pants tighten against his dick but I could also feel his arousal which made it worst for me. Its like being horny to the point of no return then double that. I could have taken her right where she stood that exact moment.

I looked at her to see how she was taking having another mate but when I looked at her I knew she was scared I knew she was about to run and I couldn't lose her it wasn't a option. I had waited to long to have her to let her leave. I growled an stood up ready to approach her when I saw some ugly bitch with make up caked up on her face grab my brother. I wanted to chew her arm off for touching my brother. I was going to just let him handle it because I needed to get to my mate I didn't need this upsetting her more but then this bimbo called our mate trash. I wanted her head how dare she talk about her future queen that way. My wolf wanted her dead for the disrespect but I calmed her telling her that she didn't know who we were and we needed to get to our mate.

When I looked at my mate and saw some pup with his arms around her I saw red. My wolf was taking over. could hear her growling and trying to shift but when he kissed her I knew I was seconds away from it . I could feel the hairs sprouting on my arms the only thing that could calm me now was to have my mate in my arms where I knew she was safe. My brother must have read my mind because when I looked up that just where she was with him standing in front of us. I felt the shocks and the tingles while I held her taking in her scent. If I hadn't been holding her when that man tried to take what was ours I would have probably shift and tore him to pieces but she kept me grounded. My brother had control when mines left that guys mouth he was in full attack mode but I couldn't let him kill the guy as much as I wanted too. My father would have killed us we weren't even suppose to be out if he got word of this we were both dead. I placed my mate in a chair and told her not to move while I broke up the fight. Moved to where my brother was but I looked back to make sure she was ok. I couldn't see her she was gone and my wolf was pissed because I left her and now she's gone, Jay is going to kill me for letting her out of my sight. She lucky I have to break this fight up or I would go after her but when I do get my hands on her she is going to wish she would have listened. I'm going to tie her cute little ass up and eat her pussy until she promises never to disobey me again.