Damn

Sorry it took me so long to update..i have just been so busy but thank u all for continuing to follow me plan on up dating tomorrow just to do a little catch up but please make sure you COMMENT AND VOTE... Pls forgive me for mistakes I will be correcting those at some times********

Trinity POV

Damn everything happened so fast. I looked up and KC was throwing Jessica across the room.Jessica hit the wall so hard I say a crack go straight Down the middle I felt so bad but at the same time she asked for that. "Don't ever put your hand on my mate you filthy slut. Jessica stood up before she spoke " Mate are you for real bitch that's disgusting he's your brother. Now its time for me to step in. Who the fuck did this bitch think she is talking to? First she put her greasy hands on my mate now she has the nerve to disrespect my other mate. I stepped infront of KC ready to end this all. Excuse me I don't know who you are but these to belong to me they are both my mates and I would appreciate it if you kept you hands to your self and also never ever in you life speak to my baby like that again if you want to keep your life." I told the girl letting her see my eyes switch to dark letting my wolf shine through then switch back before I made my way to my mates placing calming kisses to both their lips. I love when they hold me but some how that was short lived as I was ripped away from them into the coldness and thrown to the ground but before I could hit the ground hard I was caught by, well landed on Kayla. What the hell was she doing here she was suppose to be school but I am thankful she here because that shit would have hurt.

I stood up to see KC and the girl fighting. KC looked so sexy when she's angry but I knew I needed to stop it before she did any real damage to the girl. I don't want any blood on my hands. I'm not hurt so no harm no foul. I stood up and screamed "Kc stop baby im ok!!" She stiffened at the sound of my voice but made no moves to stop so I knew I had to step in before anyone got hurt. I made a move toward her but I saw Jay make a move to stop me so I dodged him and stepped in between Kc and the girl shoving them away from each other. Jasmine or whatever the girl name is made a move toward my mate and I looked at her letting my eyes turn black showing that my wolf was at the surface and I told her with a voice that I didn't recognize,that was so threating "Take another step and I will rip your throat out." She took heed to my warning and stayed put but I made no move to look away.

"Enough!" King .... Said "What is the meaning of all of this?" My wolf growled not liking being told what to do. Both my mated stepped beside me calming my wolf down. The girl was the one that spoke up "Sorry sir, I was just trying to talk to Prince Jayceon when Princess Kayceon attacked me right along with that thing over there" she said nodding to me. Growls erupted around the room. Damn does this girl ever stop, she is just begging for another ass whooping. I'm tired of this shit my mates haven't ate today and I need to take care of them first and foremost. So I stood up to my fullest length and let my full power seep through, I then directed my attention toward her to show her I am playing no games. This whole situation has gotten out of hand and its time that I take my place and let it be known who I am and I wont stand for anyone coming after me or my mates any longer. I'm tired of being targeted. I left my wolf come forward and with the most lethal voice I ever heard she said " I will not stand for this any longer. No one will stand infront of me spread lies about my mates or feel like its ok to put there slutty hands on my mate. It stops here and now you" I said pointing to the girl " You will apologize and then tell the truth HOW DARE YOU LIE ON ME DAUGHTER OF THE MOON GODDESS" I felt my anger seeping through. Besides my mates everyone's heads were bowed even the kings. "What the hell just happened?" both my mates asked at the same. Aww they are adorable talking at the same time.That was the last thing I remember thinking before everything went dark. Well isn't this great.

When I opened my eyes I was somewhere new.This place is amazing words couldn't express how beautiful it is here. I wonder how long I slept my mates must be worried. Better question is where are they? How did I get here? Am I dead? Wait, I can't be dead I was just standing there, am I crazy. "Patience my child all will be explained but you must let me talk we haven't much time." a beautiful woman said walking toward me with a stunning white wolf at her side. The wolf seemed so familiar I just couldn't quite put my finger on it and the woman was gorgeous. She had on a long flowy dress that accentuated her ever curve. She looks spectacular and her voice was so smooth like my own personal piece of heaven it was calming I thought to myself. " You grew up to be as beautiful as I could ever imagine. I know your wonder who I am. I am Selena Goddess of all wolves and to you I am your mother." Impossible I whispered before she continued " Your parents were having troubles conceiving and they were honest wolves, loyal to me so I blessed them with a piece of me which is you my beautiful daughter. There is so much more to you then you will ever know. There is a war brewing and it can't be stopped so I blessed you with two mates to help guide you. The journey is hard and long but don't ever doubt yourself or your mates and I'll be watch and looking after you. I have kept you long enough your mates are worried half to death so I must return you but if you need me or just want to talk your wolf will lead the way. I have blessed you also with a strong and powerful wolf so always trust her she also has answers she is very wise." she said as she faded into the distance letting the white wolfs head,my wolf I realized when we locked eyes.

***** please comment and Vote if I can spend hours writing its the least you can do is let me know what you think and vote.. But like I always say I appreciate yall reading it