Party

***PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..IF I SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING OR NOT***

Trinity

When we finally arrived at the school a ten minute ride that felt like hours. Kayla just wouldn't change the subject but i knew it was just tripping because i was a little worried about who i would end up. I mean who wouldn't be worried, what if he doesn't want me and im not good enough for him or I could end up with some lame soon to be alpha that to into his self, and probably a player in not feeling this at all. Next thing i heard was a loud Honking noise. I was startled from my thoughts of my mate by Kayla.

Me:What!!!!

K:Nothing just worried you zoned out there for a minute

Me:Just thinking,ready to get out????

K:Yea, because people are starting to stare.

We exit the car all eyes on us. I wish i could say that its actually something new but its not they have been doing this all my life i guess it comes with the life of being Alphas daughter. I could hear people all over talking about the party tomorrow its going to be crazy Im really going to enjoy my lastnight of complete freedom which ever way it goes. Me and Kayla hugged and went our seprate ways.I wish i could just go home and just pretend that its not getting closer to the day.i made it to my locker and grabbed my math and headed to class.

Kayceon

So its another boring ass day of Alpha training but its just one more day until I get to let loose with my brother and see if we can find our other half. Well for me thats what ill be doing but for my brother its may just be another night of weakness where i have to try to force him to keep it in his pant with chance that we might run into our mate.

J: kc your not focusing whats your problem

K: Nothing im just to excited about the party,I have a strong feeling that we are going to find her tomorrow.

J: Little sister please dont get your hopes up I dont what you to get let down like all the other times.

K: Im not i just know that its goin to happen trust me and when it happens dont say i didnt tell you.

Dad: Take the rest of the day off because obviously neither one of you are paying. Maybe you two arent ready to take over as Alphas. Think about that the next time you come into my office and dont really "show Up"

Jayceon

Yes,we got the whole day off. I know i should be taking our training seriously but i just cant find it in me to do it im just not ready i would rather be out searching for my mate its like a piece of me is missing and that all i can focus on. I know i sleep around alot but thats just because im trying to fill this empty space. I fuck bitches but who would really say no when your single and they just be throwing the pussy at us. Kc says that she has a feeling that we are going to find our mate tomorrow night so im going to try to be on my best behavior. I wont let her see it but deep down im alittle excited to and i just hope that our mate is there because i cant take another night of some random bitch slobbering all over me or adding another horrible fuck to my life. I need my mate I need her tight pussy wrapped around my dick bouncing up and down telling me that her pussy is all mines. My wolf is getting excited just thinking about it, He hates when when im around other women who arent my sister. I have to block him at times because he's always throwing out threats but i have to remind his ass that i run this. Tomorrow cant come soon enough I just cant wait to find my mate im so Hopeing its a she-wolf because i dont know what i would do if i found out i was gay and never knew it this is all to much sometimes i wish i had my own mate and didnt have to share with my sister. I love her dearly but this is alot for one person let alone three.