Wake up

Im so sorry for the long wait during my move something happened to my laptop and now it just wont charge and all the chapters I wrote I cant get to so I was thinking about saying fuck it  cuz I was so pissed I loved how the turned out but I cant because of yall and all the support yall showed me so heres a lil piece while I right a proper chapter

Jay

                    It was hard for me to sleep knowing that one of my mates is comatose, and no one knows why. My other mate is crying out for her in her sleep. Its killing me that i cant protect my mates from all this in a way they are both hurting and its driving me crazy, i just want to be happy with my mates is that so much to ask. I have this that its going to be a while before things calm down. When Trin does wake up im taking her away from here. I know that I have to return home and I'm not leaving without her. My mind is all over the place right now, I need to just go to sleep maybe I will wake up and this will all be a dream, I'll wake up and be cuddled in bed with my mates. Yea that sounds like a good idea my wolf said so i went and climbed in bed with my mates its already like 5am. I closed my eye and visions of my mates started to flood my mind as I drifted off to heaven.

Trinity

         Its time for me to wake up. i have to see them, there is so much i need to tell them also. i have missed them more than anything. I Know they are close but its not close enough for me. I tried to open my eyes but it just wasnt working. Try harder!!!!!!!!!!! My wolf yell at me. I guess im not the only one that miss them. I can fill her pacing the walls of my mind. I need to let her out its been a minute since i let her run free maybe i can talk my mates into taking me when we get up. Will you shut up and focus we need to wake up. she yelled at me again. Im sorry i whispered back. No I'm sorry i dont mean to yell its just im so ready to see them i miss them greatly i apologize.she told me. I just did as asked and i focused ready to get in the comforting arms of my mates.

            I laid there trying my hardest to wake up but its like nothing was working, I just wanted to cry thinking that i might not ever get a chance to see them again, Calm down i  told myself  I have to be stronger then this alot was about to change and i cant be that scared little girl anymore, i have to be stronger. So  I pushed my self remembering all the wonderful things in the world starting with my  mates. One thought out them sent sparks though my body, so I knew I was headed in the right direction.Images of them touching and pleasuring my body flooded my mind. My body was waking up I could feel it heat up as the tingles erupted everywhere. My eyes shot open but I quickly closed them not prepared for the bright light. I couldn't let that stop me though. I need my mates my body is on fire.

          My eyes shot open and I was cuddle between my mated. I need them to wake up now. I slide from in between them. I stood next to the bed and looked at them as they layed there both naked as the day they were born. I was truly able to take them in noticing that they were both sporting the same frown. I really did miss them and that was only making it easier for me to do what I was about to do. There was no looking back, only forward. Moments like this with just me and my mates.

        I climbed back in the bed hovering over KC slipping one of my legs between hers since she was the closest to me. I leaned down kissing her beautifully frowned lips. Before I knew it she was kissing me back never once opening her eyes as she wrapped her arms around me working her hands in my hair while taking control of the kiss. I had to gain back control, this was my fantasy. I pulled back placing a kiss to her cheek working my way to her neck finding her spot just below her ear. She moaned out my name sending chills down my body and Jay shooting up in the bed next to us. The movement must have finally woke KC up because I could feel her eyes on me as well as Jays.  I continues my trail down to her breast taking her right breast into my mouth, her nipples are so hard they could cut diamonds. I moved to the left kissing and nibbling just as I had done the right. I kisses down her stomach dipping my tongue in and out of her belly button then continuing on my journey down. When I finally reached her pussy I could smell her so I knew she was ready but I wanted her to wait just a little bit longer.I turned locking eyes with Jay. I saw so many emotions in his eyes love being one and lust coming in a close second Worry coming in third. I needed to make him forget and Looking at him I knee he was enjoying watching because as I looked down I notice he was strocking himself. He is enjoying the show but wanted  do something to put his mind at ease. So  Not breaking eye contact I kisses down kc's thighs then back up to her pussy. I took my index finger and ran it between her pussy lips never braking eye contact with Jay I placed my finger in my mouth taking in her essence. I could feeling the wettness running down my thighs. The room room thick with the smell of arousal I bent down taking kc's pussy in my mouth lapping up her juices. Goddess she tastes amazing. So wrapped up in her essence the room around me had dissappeared. I was brought back by hands being placed on my thighs and a tongue being shoved in my pussy. I lost all train of thought as my muscles tightened and my vision got blurry from the pleaure I was feeling. When my vision cleared I looked down to see Jay between my legs. When I lookes at KC she had those plump lips I was just kissing a few minutes ago wrapped around Jays long thick cock. Damn thats sexy. I went back to eating her pussy I loved watching dont get me wrong but I was thirsty and she had what I needed to quench it. I moaned into her pussy from the thrust Jay was sending to me. Damn he was good I was so close I wanted us all to cum together.I could feel we were all close by how the moaning filled the room but then it all just stopped. Kc's pussy was gone and I could no longer feel Jays tongue. Wtf just happened????

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED PLEASE....YALL KEEP ME MOTIVATED SO PLEASE VOTES THE MORE VOTES I HAVE THE MORE MOTIVATED I AM TO WRITE... OH AND S/O TO ALL MT FANS THATS STILL WITH ME SHOWING SUPPORT