Mates

Trinity💕💕💕

After Quintin went down stairs I tried to explain to my parents that he wasn't my mate but they weren't understanding which is my fault because I never told them. They still think I haven't found him. I was to afraid of there reaction of me having two mates and one being a female. I went to my room and threw on some clothes. When I came out they where still there waiting like they thought I was going to run or something. I had heard the door bell but made no move to answer it because my father was ripping me a new one. Apparently if I didn't except this mating it could start a war between both packs. My wolf was pushing so hard for me to go down stairs that I couldn't even focus on what my fathers was telling me.

I was about to tell him that I needed to go somewhere but before I could even get it out I heard a loud commotion downstairs. As if it registered what was happening I took off not really knowing what to expect but I didn't expect what I seen. There was a wolf attacking Quintin but deep down I couldn't find it in me to feel sorry for him. It serves him right for being a creep. I saw my mate standing in front of the door and I knew it was her my other mate that took the defensive stance infront of me. As if there scents wasn't a dead give away when I entered the room but hers was different it was like a mix of him but I just brushed it off since they we related. Her wolf was so sexy standing in front of me. My wolf wanted to take her tongue and run it between her legs DAMN here I go again with these thoughts. I felt a power shift. It was from my mate infront of us I really need to learn there names so I can stop calling them him and her. My mate looked upset like he was going to attack my father and as for her if looks could kill Quintin would be dead. My mother looked frightened I need to do something before this got out of hand. I stepped around her and she let off a growl my guess she didn't like the idea of me moving from the safety she provided just like the night of the party. Now that I think about it its like we were both his mates he always stood infornt of us blocking us from what ever danger he felt may occur. Like we were his and he was ours. They were both mines and I can't stand here and risk them fight more and getting hurt I love them. So I stepped toward him. I looked at my father he looked so scared for me little did he know I was the safest I could ever be between these two people. I just winked at him and smiled to let him know I was ok and I could handle these two his face changed to one of confusion.

I continued to approach my mate. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he stiffened. I felt the shocks I knew he did as well but I need to deal with him first then her so we could all talk. I walked in front of him and turned to face him. I heard about the affects that mates have so I was working on pure hope that this actually worked. I placed my hand on his chest and glided them up across his rock hard pecks to rap around his neck but I couldn't reach.

Jayceon

Goddess she smelled so good I was having a hard time controlling myself but when she touch me my whole body stiffened. I wanted to make them all bow before me but just her presence was softening me. I can't be mad with her around but when she stepped in my line of view I was a goner. I love her all ready how was I going to explain to her that I mated with my sister I don't know what this means for us but I can't loose her or KC they were both my life now. Man I sounded like a pervert. I thought I was going to have to search the world for this woman and KC happened to have found her in a day. I wanted to ask her but she blew me off it seemed like she had all the answer. I let it go for now but she has some explaining to do later.

I started to feel the sparks going up my chest. She now had all my attention as her little arms tried to reach my neck but didn't quite make it I wanted to laugh but like her I wanted to be closer. So I bent forward and scooped her up by her thighs. I pulled her to my chest as she rapped her legs around my waist and barrier my face in her neck taking her in. I love the feel of her in my arms. She pulled back and looked me in my eyes and kissed me with everything she had. My hands move to caress her ass. At that point everything around us faded and it was just me and her. I was so rapped in kissing her I forgot to breathe. Growling broke us apart and we were no longer alone which is probably a good thing because I was as hard as a rock and from her rocking back and forth against me. My little minx was blushing. I look around her taking in our surrounding trying to come down from the high I felt form the kiss and KC was now in front of us and Alpha Kaden was holding Quintin back. "Hi my name is Trinity and yours?" My mate said trying to hide her blush. She was so damn adorable. "Jayceon but you can call me whatever you like" said while winking at her. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered low enough for her to hear "And that little spit fire is our other mate and my twin " I kissed her ear hoping that distracted her from my confession of her being my mate as well "Nice to meet you love but I have some thing to handle can you put me down for a minute" she asked "The pleasure is all mines and of course but don't go to far baby" I told her as I pecked her lips placed her back on her feet and held her while she gained her composer her legs were little unstable. I smiled thinking of the effect I have on her.