Safety First

****Sorry that it took me so long to post something its just I work so much that i don't find the time but when i do its like i would rather read. Yall have to keep in mind that i was a reader before i started writing this but still thank yall for taking the time out to ready please vote an comment so i know im headed in the right direction with the story. Thank you!!!

Trinity 

I left the meeting needing to be alone. There is just so much going on and its all happening so fast. One minute I'm a normal a normal Alphas daughter and now this. I cant be Queen I know nothing about that and what about my pack, what will happen to them. Its my job to lead them. I cant choose, I just wont but what about my mates. I love them so much already and what if I was to loose them. I cant put them or anyone else in danger for me. Its my job to protect everyone. I just need a minute to my to think of a plan but it's so hard when all I want to do is be under my mates. In such a short period of time they have become my all which is crazy since there was a time when I neither wanted nor needed a mate. Now I feel like I needs them just to breathe my own special drug. "Excuse me I need to use the bathroom." As soon as the word left my mouth KC up and ready to follow me to the ends of the earth. I turned to her "it's ok I think I can make it on my own, please just let me I need a moment this is all happening so fast." She looked at me and with a nod I was out the door. I know it hard for them to allow me out of their sight but for my piece of my mind I needed this time to think straight. I made it to the bathroom at the back of the house without being seen. For some reason the house was quite and empty which made it easy for me to slip past the bathroom and out the back door. I knew I was wrong for what I was doing but I needed to go somewhere I could think straight and I knew the perfect place just a little was into the woods.

KC

It was hard for me allowing her to leave like that and I was about to object but Jay told me to let her go. I know she needed time to adjust to the changes but all I could think about was someone taking her from us and all the other bad things that could happen. I would give her the time she needed and if she didn't make it back in a reasonable time I would go bring her back. "Can you focus on what's going on here we need to figure out a plan of action." Jay said "sorry" was all that I could manager with her being at the forefront of my mind. Her Safety was all that mattered. I joined back in on the conversation that Jay and our parents where having about us going home. "We can't just up root our pack what about everything we have here? What will I tell them?" Trinity's father asked. "I honestly don't give a wolf's ass what you tell them the only thing that matters is my mate and her safety which is the only thing you should be worried about. People are after your daughter. They want to take her away from not only us but you as well" I told him. This is a very serious matter one that I won't take lightly. Quintin wants to take our mate from us. I could feel my wolf rise just thinking about it. Jay picked me up and sat me in his lap. He could feel my anger taking over. I barried my face in his neck but I knew the only thing that would calm at this point is having Trinity here and know that she was safe. "If you'll excuse us for a moment we need to go find our mate" Jay said. I couldn't agree with him more.

Q

I went to meet up with this CI to see what type of information that they have gathered for me. I saw a shadow come from behind the tree. I caught the scent before I seen her face. This bitch is so fucking ugly to think that she even came close to my mate was crazy. She should be burned alive just for the thought. I can't wait 'til I get the opportunity to off this bitch. "What do you have for me?" I asked her not wanting to get to close to this infected looking thing. "Well they are moving her to the castle to keep her safe apparently you're not the only thirst bucket after her." She said. What the fuck are you going on about? Has she waken up? How is she doing? Does she miss me?" I asked shooting question after question. "She is doing as good as can be expected. She has been trying to get to you but they won't allow her to leave. You're all that she talks about but every time she mentions you they attack her telling her to never mention you again. All she does is cry. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but you mate cries out for you to save her every night." She told me. All I saw was red. It was a good thing I brought a few men with me. I took off toward their pack house ready to do whatever it took to get my mate back.

Jay

We were discussing the best way to transport my mate back to our lands and I could see that trinity was so wrapped up in thoughts of Trinity that she was not paying any attention to us. I know it's hard for her as well as everyone else but I need her to focus so we can get the hell out of here and get back to our mate so I told her "Can you focus on what's going on here we need to figure out a plan of action." "Sorry" was all she said but I can tell she was still so far from this conversation. So figured I would do my best to end it so we could go find out mate who was taking a hell of a long time in that damn bathroom. I wanted to give her the space she needed which is why I didn't mention her already being gone for 20 minutes. I looked at our fathers and told them " We can pack up your pack and send them first keep about 15 of our best fighters here and leave after them that way who is ever after will think that she is with the big group not knowing that she still in fact still here. Then when they reach the castle we will follow taking another route." Trinity father spoke up "We can't just up root our pack what about everything we have here? What will I tell them?" I saw KC eyes change I knew she was upset and wolf was at the forefront. "I honestly don't give a wolf's ass what you tell them the only thing that matters is my mate and her safety which is the only thing you should be worried about. People are after your daughter. They want to take her away from not only us but you as well" she told him and I couldn't agree with her more. I pulled her into my lap I kissed her neck and whispered into her ear. "Baby calm down its going to be ok, she is going to be ok I would die before I let harm come to you or her." She wasn't hearing shit I had to say and I knew the only thing that could calm her at this point is trinity. I looked at our parents who were still talk "If you'll excuse us for a moment we need to go find our mate" I told them.

As soon as we stepped out of the office we heard a commotion at the front of the pack house. Kc and I went to find out what all the fuss was about to see over 50 wolves on the front lawn. I linked my father to tell him as well as four of our top enforcers to locate Trinity in the bathroom. I knew they would protect their future Queen with their lives. I didn't want to put Kc at risk either. It was written all over her face I knew she wanted to be here but also wanted to make sure that Trinity was ok. I was about to tell her to go to her but it came through the link that they could not locate Trinity. As I turned to go find her my father caught my arm. I don't even know where he came from all I could focus on was finding my mate. "Jay you need to be here so" my father said. I knew he was right so I did the next best thing. I turned to KC "baby I need you to find our mate and make sure she is safe" I told her. I knew she was about to argue with me so I pulled her to me and kissed her with all I had. I needed them to be safe they are all I have without them there is no me. "Please baby I need to know your both safe or I will be no use to them here." I told her. She kissed me again and took off in search of our mate. I hope she finds her before they do.

Mystery Girl

I Will get what I want one way or another. They all think they can play me I will show them all.