Chapter 14

Chris's POV

Katie. Katie Marlon. That's her name. I finally know her name.

---------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV

When I walked to my car, I felt a sense of happiness, knowing that Chris finally knew my name. Now all the drama will stop.

"Hey. Haven't seen you in a while," Sammie gave me a tight, tiny smile. Shoot. I forgot to drive her back home.

"Sammie, I'm so freakin' sorry. I totally forgot, and I was caught up with Matt drama, and then Amy kissed--"

"Katie. Its OK. But tell me when you're gonna bail so I don't come and wait," Sammie said.

"Look, I'm sorry I've been busy. But I'll make it up to you. I promise. What about girls night tonight? We'll watch Titanic," I smiled.

"Really? Titanic? Yes! OK, I totally forgive you!" Sammie gathered me into a bear hug and I laughed. Titanic is her favorite movie, so I guess that she'll forgive me no matter what, as long as we watch it.

"Lets go!" she exclaimed, shutting the car door. I smiled to myself and shook my head, staring up at the sky for a minute or so. When I looked back at the football field, I saw Chris staring at me. He looked down, but I smiled and waved. He did the same.

Sammie honked and I looked back at Chris. He was waving and I smiled to myself again, sitting in the car and driving away.