Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Cris

*****One month later*****

     It's been one month.

     One month since Stan was killed for his crimes.

     One month since I had almost lost the rest of my family.

     One month since we were complete again.

     One month of peace and love.

     After Stan was in custody in the pack cells, Harry knew what to do with him before anyone even said anything. "Kill him." he had said without hesitation. And I completely agreed with him. On the day of Stan's execution, three days after, I had Anne watch Jasmine as I watched my own personal nightmare die for what he did to me and my family, and I had no remorse. I don't regret it. The only thing I regret was not being the one to deliver the final blow that would end him.

     "Mama!" Jazzy yelled from my arms snapping me back into the present. I was standing by the window of Harry and I's room looking out at Harry and Zayn sparing in the yard. Yes. Jazzy has already said her first word. It was a few days ago when I was feeding her. She just blurt it out of nowhere.

     "That's right baby. Mama's here." I whispered bouncing my giggling baby girl in my arms. She smiled and fell back to sleep in a matter of minutes. I looked back out the window and they weren't there anymore. Before I could think anything of it, two strong arms wrapped around me from behind, creating sparks that will never fade and I will never grow tired of feeling. I leaned into Harry and smiled. He sighed in content and rested his chin on my head.

     "How are my girls today?" he asked. As if sensing her daddy, Jazzy woke up and reached out to him giggling. He chuckled and moved his chin to rest on my shoulder while he let Jazzy wrap her hand around his finger.

     "We're fine. She said 'mama' again." I smiled.

     "Hmm." He kissed my cheek before coming to stand in front of me. He took Jazzy into his arms. Then Sandy came into the room and took her out. I looked at Harry in confusion and he just smiled. "Don't worry. She'll be fine. There's something I want to show you. Come on." He grabbed my hand and tugged it. He led me out of the house to the backyard.

     "Harry-" I started.

     "Shhhh." he hushed me. He took a blindfold out of his pocket and turned me around. He tied the blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see anything. Then I was being picked up bridal style. I threw my arms around his neck trying not to fall. His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

     "If you drop me...." I trailed off, letting his imagination run free with the end of my threat.

     "Oh please. You weigh like, practically nothing. I wont drop you." he replied. He started walking off to an unknown location.

     I rested my head on his shoulder and played with the curls on the back of his head. I wrapped them around my fingers and pulled gently. I knew he loved it when I did that. He groaned.

     "Cris." he warned.

     I smirked but stopped nonetheless. I let my hands hang loosely from his neck and sighed. After a few more minutes of walking, Harry stopped and set me on my feet.

     "I'm going to take the blindfold off, but you have to keep your eyes closed in order for this to work, okay?" he said. I nodded and he pulled to blindfold off. He turned me to face something but I kept my eyes shut like I said I would. He moved from in front of me to behind me.