Chapter 13 part 2

Sorry guys my computer wouldn't up load it for some unknown reason. if it decides to upload after this oh well you get two of them here goes.

Still Crystal's P.O.V.

"Gee ya think Hazza?" I asked sarcastically.

"The security team will have them gone in a bit. Now we have some time to waste." he said with a grin spreading over his face. If I didn't know he was a wolf I would have thought he was a Cheshire cat.

I walked over to him and pressed my lips against his softly. A few minutes, or a day or a week later there was a knock on the door, then someone unfamiliar said, "You can come out now bot, they're gone."

With that we broke apart and I told Harry, "Harry before you ask I already know what I want to sing babe."

"Great but you'd better choose a few because this concert is mainly for you, so you're going to be singing the most." he said.

We walked up on stage and the girls and I sat down and listened to the lads because they were first. When they were finished an hour later I gave my iPod, courtesy of Harry, to the Dj and told him to play track 34. It's one of my favorite songs. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. (A/N: again  all rights go to Imagine Dragons and their people. I own nothing) I got up on stage in front of the microphone and signaled the Dj to start that track.

(beginning of song)

Whoa, whoa, whoa

Whoa, whoa, whoa

Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

*deep breath*

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking on the prison bus

This is it the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

I'm radioactive, radioactive

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flag, don my clothes

It's a revolution I suppose

We've painted red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking on the prison bus

This is it the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

I'm radioactive, radioactive

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died

Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

I'm radioactive, radioactive

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,

I'm radioactive, radioactive

(end of song)

When I finished everyone was clapping and cheering, even the crew. That's how the rest of the rehearsal went. I would sing a song and everyone would clap, cheer, or whistle.

When we were done, it was 10:00 at night. To say I was tired is an understatement. I was completely drained. Harry had to carry me to our room. I quickly changed into my pj's and fell onto the bed. When my head it the pillow, I was out like a light.

*************************

Mystery P.O.V.

She truly is a talented girl. I will be proud to call her my mate. Once Alpha Harry is dead of course. After that on one will stand in the way of me and my girl. *cue evil laugh*

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuun! Now mystery guy wants to kill Harry! Will harry make it out of this alive or will he be killed in  cold blood? Guess you'll have to read to find out now wont ya?! hopefully i'll be able to update daily no that school is out for the summer. yay! but no promises alright? Vote comment fan and all that. guys PLZ COMMENT. I really want to know what you guys think of the story, are the chapters to short to long anything. PLZ PRETTY PLZ WITH A CHERRY ON TOP COMMENT! Thnx.

~Abster~