Chapter 15

• Dedicated to All my voters and readers

Chapter 15

Recap:

We were all cut off by a loud bang that sounded like a gunshot.

I felt a pain in my stomach, but when I looked down, I wasn't bleeding.

I looked over at Harry and what I saw will haunt my dreams forever.

Harry was laying in a pile of blood unconscious. "Harry!" I screeched. "No!"

"Harry!"

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Crystal's P.O.V.

"Harry!" I quickly rushed over to him, ignoring all of the screaming fans. When I reached him I was crying. I grasped his hand and looked into his eyes, tears streaming down my face. He looked back into my eyes and brought his bloodied hand up to my face.

"Hush love. Don't cry. It will be alright Angel." he whispered. I held on to him until medics came and took him away a few seconds later. I tried to go with them but the girls and lads held me back.

I turned around and sobbed into Rachel's arms. The girls came up to us and engulfed us in a group hug. I couldn't control the sobs that racked my body.

I broke away from them wiping my eyes. "I have to go see him, to see if he is alright. He's not dead. I still feel him through the bond." I said weakly. Zayn came up to me and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Okay we'll go with you." Liam said. I nodded slightly. We all piled into the car that brought us all here. I sat in the front in the passenger's seat. I stared out the window with tears trailing silently down my cheeks. I couldn't help but think what would happen if I lost him. My world would go crashing down, life would have no meaning.

I was sure of one thing. If Harry died, I would follow soon after.

We reached the hospital in about 5 minutes. I learned that it was a hospital made for werewolves. I also learned Harry was currently in surgery, and the bullet that was used was pure silver.

As I sat in the uncomfortable chair, awaiting news concerning Harry, I thought of who would do this. It suddenly occurred to me what the note had meant. When he said 'You will be MINE' I never thought of how he would even try. Now I knew. The only thing standing in the way of him coming after me, is Harry.

With Harry gone, I would be too vunerable, to weak to stop him from doing anything. He could mark and mate me without much restraint from me. I would be just a shell of a broken girl and wouldn't give a darn.

I sat there for 5 hours. Five god forsaken hours waiting for Harry. Finally the doctor came through the double doors. "Mr. Styles?" My head immidantly shot up.

I rushed over to him and asked, "Is he okay?"

The doctor smiled at me. "He'll be fine, Luna. Before you ask, no you cannot see him yet. You can see him in about an hour. He should wake up tomorrow evening at the latest. The earliest later tonight." he said.

"Thank you. Thank you for saving him, Doc." I said as I threw my arms around his neck bringing him in for a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back.

The lads and the girls came over to me and Louis said hi to his dad and gave him a hug. Doc, what he liked to be called, something about an obsession with Loony Tunes, told them what happened and that Harry is okay.

I asked if I could see Harry yet and Doc said yes. He told me the room he was staying in. I said a quick thank you and practically ran to his room.