Chapter 23

Chapter 23 (Ahhhhhh! :-D)

Harry

     As I carried a sleeping Cris back to our room in the pack house, I couldn't help but think of how brave she is. She is willing to go back to that hell house, just so we can find out who did it when there are other ways to do fing out. I felt her stir in my arms before I heard, "Harry?" It came out as a whisper and her arms tightened around my neck.

     I tightened my arms around her as well. "I'm here." I whispered.

     "Where are we?"

     "We're home. We're almost to our room. Go back to sleep baby."

     She grunted and snuggled closer to me. She stuck her head into the crook of my neck and fell asleep again. I sighed and went to our room. I set her down on the bed gently. I pulled back and she whimpered and reached out to me in her sleep. I chuckled and went to change into my pajamas. I changed into a pair of sweats and no shirt. I changed her into a tank top and booty shorts. When I was done I laid down next to her. Almost instantly after I had settled she was snuggled into my side with her leg thrown over my waist, her head on my chest, and her hand on my abs.

     I chuckled again and fell asleep with my angel in my arms.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

     When I woke next Cris was not in my arms. I listened to see if she was in the shower or downstairs, but she wasn't. Okay now I'm starting to panick. Where is she?

     "Cris? Baby?" I called out.

      Nothing.

     "Cris?!" I tried again.

     And again absolutly nothing. Something's wrong.

     I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs taking two at a time. I was sniffing the air trying to get her scent. I did but it wasn't recent. About two maybe three hours old. I tried calling her cell but she wasn't answering. I tried our mind link but that didn't work either. Okay I'm now going to have a heart attack.

     I heard a noise in our room and thought it might be Cris or one of the lads. I rushed up the stairs with high hopes of it being Cris. My hopes came crashing down when I saw the window wide open and a note on the bed. I ran to it and grabbed it off the bed.

     I quickly read through it and growled as I did so.

     This is what it read,

Dear Alpha Harry,

     As I'm sure you ahve noticed by now your mate has been taken. By me of course. She will be mine make no mistake. She will not be yours, even if you have mated. Even if she does bare your child. She wont for much longer.

Sincerly,

     Your worst nightmare.

     That ~bleep~! (A/N: remember, I dont curse.) How dare he take what is mine!

      Wait.

      Child?

     Yes you idiot! We didn't use protection! You know as well as I do the first time you mate and you are not protected, the woman will get pregnant! Max yelled at me in my head.

     He has our child! Go find him dumb***!

     "Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam! Pack meeting now!" I yelled as i decended the stairs.