Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Crystal's P.O.V.

     "Where is it?" I mumbled under my breath. Everyone else was outside loading the cars  to go to the airport taking s to St. Augustine. To the only family Ky and I (that rhymed hehe :-)) have left. Currently I was in mine and Harry's room, looking for the necklace he gave me. It came off last night when I collapsed. Ky wasn't going to come with us because he and Uncle Jake don't get along all too well. Last time he was there, Aunt Laura had to protect Ky with a shield because Uncle Jake had tried to burn Ky into a crisp. I don't remember why though. All I know is that was a visit I wont soon forget.

     At the moment I was under our bed looking for that darned necklace. "Ah ha! Found it!" I said grabbing it. I jerked my head up forgetting where I was and I hit my head pretty hard. I climbed out from under the bed grumbling about how much that hurt. And it did hurt! A lot!

     When I was standing up I was about to attempt to put it on when I noticed it was broken. "Ah come on." I mumbled. Good thing I knew a spell that would fix it. I just had to remember it. It's only a few words. How hard could it be to forget?

     Now I remember! "Qoud iam contritum est constituendus est." I said. When someone casts a spell their eyes flash a different color. Most people's flash golden brown like mine do. Others flash silver. I find it pretty cool. I watched as the clasp repaired it self right in front of my eyes. I smirked and tried to put it on. Key word tried.

     I sighed in frustration when I couldn't get it on. I walked out of the room and outside to see Harry talking to Ky. Probably about what to do while we are away. While we're gone, Harry has left Ky in charge. I guess they were done because as I walked closer they shook hands and Ky went back into the house but not before giving me a hug.

     I walked over to Harry and asked, "Harry babe? Can you put this on me please?"

     "Sure babe. Turn around." I turned so that I was facing the cars. I handed Harry the necklace and swept my hair out of the way. He clasped it together and then pulled me to him, so that my back was pushed up against his firm chest. He leaned his head down and kissed my temple. Just then Louis came over telling us we had to go.

     It was about an hour drive to the airport and about 5-6 more to get from here to Florida on the private jet. We all piled into the two very large SUVs and drove off. Harry, Louis, Rachel, and I were in one while everyone else was in the other one. They kept asking me what to expect in Florida. I told them to expect it to be very hot and sunny a lot. A lot of people would have a tan in some from or other. There would be trashy girls and player boys. Basically everything they need to know. I didn't tell them about St. Augustine though. I wanted to surprise them.

     On the way I put on some country music that Jake and I would constantly listen to while I was over there. I took out my phone and put on Friends in Low Places. by G. Brooks. VIDEO ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>

     I softly sang along until it ended. "Oh. And while we're staying at their house, expect a lot of country music too." I said. After an hour we finally reached the airport. The bag people (A/N: I don't know what they're called so.) took our bags and loaded them onto the plane. Within 45 minutes we were all buckled in about to take off.

     When we were all comfy Harry told the others about the other stuff I could do. They all asked me if I could show them some stuff which I happily did by the way. All through out the fight I was levitating things and people, creating things out of thin air, and other things like that. I also told them about some things I saw in history. I told them so many stories about it and they all seemed genuinely interested. When we finally landed, there was a car waiting out side and I jumped when I saw who it was.

     "Aunt Laura! Uncle Jake!" I screamed as I ran out of the plane and into their arms. They caught me while laughing and hugged me back. That's when I realized something. "Umm Aunt Laura? Where are James and Sammy?" I asked.

     "Oh they're at home." Jake replied calmly. He didn't like me calling him uncle so I just called him Jake.

     "Alone?" I asked. Suddenly their eyes widened and so did mine. They hurried all of us into the car, witch could surprisingly fit all of us in, and took off towards the house with our bags in the trailer the brought. I looked out of the window and watched as trees flew by. I missed Florida. It was always a second home for me.

     About 20 minutes later their house came into view. PIC ON THE SIDE IMAGINE WOODS IN THE BACK>>>>>>>>

     Aunt Laura and Jake rushed into the house just as an explosion went off in the back yard. We all got out of the car and raced to the back of the house. There we saw Sam and James covered in ash and lying on their backs on the woodsy floor. I cracked up laughing while the guys looked at me like I was crazy. James and Sam heard me and came running to me for hugs. I hugged them both as the tackled me to the ground. We were wrestling a few minutes later. I had just gained the upper hand on both of them when I was pulled away by my waist by a pair of strong arms.

     "Aw come on Hazza! I was just about to whip they butts!" I complained. He just chuckled and put me down but still held my waist. Aunt Laura came out with Jake and they both just sighed and told us all to come in the house for some drinks.

      We all went into the living room and sat down. Sam, James, Jake and Aunt Laura all got sweet tea, while everyone else either got Sprite or Coke.

     Harry tried some of my tea and surprisingly he liked it, so we ended up sharing my tea. "Well, y'all must be tired after a long flight. Come with me, I'll show y'all to your rooms." Aunt Laura said. It was true. We had gotten here pretty late and we were all kind of tired. After saying good-night, Aunt Laura showed the others to their rooms.

     "Hey Aunt Laura? Harry and I are gonna go sleep in my old room. Is that alright?" I asked.

     "That's fine, but no birds and bees stuff under my roof got it Curly?" she said.

     "Aunt Laura!" I said. She only shrugged and told us good night. I shook my head and led Harry to my old room. I sat on my full sized bed and sighed. I was tired and I knew he was to. Our bags were still outside so I had to grab one of Jake's old t-shirts to wear. After I changed in the bathroom, I climbed into bed with Harry. We talked for about an hour before we finally drifted off to sleep.

112233445566778899

okay so I finally figured out how to post videos thank you CandyQueen for that. okay so fan comment and vote. I really like this song so I wanted to put it in the story. My dad and I listen to it when its on the radio basically cause I have no choice but hey its a good song. Well byee.