Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Crystal's P.O.V

I was woken up by the bus speeding through a pothole. I tried to get up but an arm of steel held me down. I looked over to my right and saw a sleeping Harry.

I watched him sleep as he tightened his grip on my waist, as if afraid I he would lose me, keeping me down while still resting. Being the tease that I am, I decided to have some fun.

I leaned over to his ear and with my lips grazing his ear said, "i. It's time to wake up." Then I kissed his ear earning a low moan from him. If it was possible, his grip tightened on me.

I then kissed along his neck, running my hands over his 6 pack. I could feel his muscels through his paper thin t-shirt.

Without warning, he grabbed my hips and pinned me under him, fully awake.

He started attacking my neck, leaving tiny love bites.

I wiggled out from under him before things got to steamy.

Harry looked at me and then looked away. "Chris. I want to give you something." he said. He walked over to a drawer in the wall and pulled out a small box.

He then walked over to me and handed it to me. I looked at him with a question in my eyes. "Open it." he whispered with a faint smile on his face.

I opened the box to reveal a necklace with a small charm. The charm was a wolf with its head thrown back howling. "It's beautiful." I whispered.

He took the chain from my hands and turned me around.

I lifted my hair over my head as Harry clasped the necklace around my neck. The cool metal touched my warm skin, sendind shivers through my body. I walked over to a mirror to examine it. Harry followed me and wrapped his arms around me, and rested his chin on my shoulder, breathing in my scent.

"It belonged to my grandmother." he said "It was given to her by my grandfather, her mate. Before she died, she gave this to me and told me to give it to that one special girl. The one that I would love and cherish. You're that girl, Cris."

I smiled. I turned around still in his arms. "Harry, I never ever thought I would find my mate. I thought I would be one of those women who died alone without knowing what love was." I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips, my lips lingering a little longer than necessary.

"Harry I'm about to say something I never thought I would say to anyone but my family." I took a deep breath and looked into his lively green eyes. " Harry, I love you."

YO PEOPLES. ITS ME. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, BUT I WAZ AT A FRIENDS HOUSE ALL WEEKEND AND I DIDN'T GET A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE TILL SUNDAY, AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK YESTERDAY SO SOOOOOOO SORRY. WELL THIS CHAPTER WAZ DONE ON MY DROID DNA SO SORRY FOR ANY WERID STUFF. AND SORRY IF SOMETHINGS CONFUSING BECAUSE OF IT. WELL, BYEE!!!!